Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Akhisarspor Match Thread

21 minutes ago, Hack said:

It was a friendly with mostly our 3rd stringers. honestly you have to kidding if you think this is what the season is going to be like.  We are on a training camp.

Never said that I thought this is what I think our season is going to be like?

Pointing out the fact that those are some shocking stats, especially as those were the stats for the first half, where the team consisted or 4/5 first teamers, 4/5 2nd teamers, and a couple of players probably just being given a run out.

Would kinda expect us to be able to manage at least 1 shot on target.

3 hours ago, sishades said:

For those who have just joined us..City ran out winners by seven goals to nill with a sintilating display of attacking, possesion football whilst utilising all areas of the pitch. Slimani with four, King got two and even Ward got a penalty at the end, celebrating with a bouble back somersault with reverse half pike turn landing perfectly on just one leg. 

latest?cb=20151203132402

• Haha 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

What is happening to Amartey? Is he still injured as he doesn’t seem to even be appearing in the pre-season team’s does he? Unless I’ve missed summat?

He came on as a sub last game and started this one

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

What is happening to Amartey? Is he still injured as he doesn’t seem to even be appearing in the pre-season team’s does he? Unless I’ve missed summat?

You missed summat. Twice.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Pedant's.

Schadenfreude.

I would have actually put pedants' thread had I thought about it. Why is it pedant's?

Edit - Don't bother, the quote was pedant's post, which is singular 

Edited by Max Wall