Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Newcastle away - Sat 29th Sep, 3pm

15 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

I think the ticket office do that to reserve a batch for sellng in the shop (I assume it makes it a bit easier for them)?

Also, the away scheme members (500 club whatever it is) get a choice to pick seats in any block, so random seats may already be gone when opened up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Also, the away scheme members (500 club whatever it is) get a choice to pick seats in any block, so random seats may already be gone when opened up.

You’re totally wrong, we get to pick seats on the Sunday from the blocks open, they don’t open all blocks just one or two that P1’s will be buying from after.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Bit off topic but is there a reason Newcastle seemed to have been exempt from the rule whereby part of the away section must be at pitch level?

"The club have confirmed that they will be exempted indefinitely on the basis of concerns that “analysis showed that each proposed option for relocation significantly increased the risk of confrontation, conflict and potential disorder between home and away supporters entering and, in particular, exiting the stadium”."

• Thanks 1

On 31/08/2018 at 15:44, promised land said:

You’re totally wrong, we get to pick seats on the Sunday from the blocks open, they don’t open all blocks just one or two that P1’s will be buying from after.

Oh really, all blocks seemed open the other day. Fair enough, I thought they were allowing you to buy in any. I guess it would look weird if only two people sat in the end block as they haven't sold out

12 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Oh really, all blocks seemed open the other day. Fair enough, I thought they were allowing you to buy in any. I guess it would look weird if only two people sat in the end block as they haven't sold out

I’ll let you know next Sunday which blocks are open for the Emirates, I might even screen grab it for you! :) 

4 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

This looks as though it might go to General Sale. It appears to me that demand for away games is a bit down this year.

From a personal point of view, great!! Last year was the first real year I managed to get to a few away days, so hoping to make the most of season ticket and get to as many as I can afford/book off work ?? Newcastle away was cracking last season:bounce:

• Like 1

There are currently 390 tickets left in blocks L7K/L7J/L7H. 

There are approx 425 tickets in blocks LL7H/L7F which haven't been opened yet.  ie approx 815 tickets left.

There are still season ticket holders on less than 250 points to come tomorrow and Wednesday.

Then there will probably be a couple of days for Fox members.

I would guess there'll be a few left for general sale ... maybe early next week.  Possibly.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

There are currently 390 tickets left in blocks L7K/L7J/L7H. 

There are approx 425 tickets in blocks LL7H/L7F which haven't been opened yet.  ie approx 815 tickets left.

There are still season ticket holders on less than 250 points to come tomorrow and Wednesday.

Then there will probably be a couple of days for Fox members.

I would guess there'll be a few left for general sale ... maybe early next week.  Possibly.

Great info mate ?? Thank you