Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Gambling Addiction - Need Help, A Chat - Read This!

On 18/03/2019 at 11:40, Ric Flair said:

Bang on mate, a problem gambler needs to change not only the physical act of gambling but also the emotional and mental aspects that gambling brings. Us compulsive gamblers are self centred, liars, cheats, unable to communicate, evasive, short tempered, erratic sleepers, up and down personalities, immature, materialistic and obsessed with money. When you stop gambling and try and change, you not only abstain from gambling but you become a better person and your whole life benefits. Suddenly you can communicate with people, you have the ability to be interested in your friends, family and loved ones, you no longer need a false high to pick you up, you no longer obsess over what next you need to buy or what holiday or nights out you need to go on to compete with the other morons living their false lives through social media. You stop lying about everything, however big or small, you appreciate what you have in life and are content and peaceful. You sleep better and you can also look in the mirror and not immediately look away.

When I was in the midst of my gambling binges I didn't give a fcuk about anything or anyone, I honestly can't be certain that if my then 2 year old son had woken up screaming in agony and I was engrossed in chasing a load of dough on roulette that i'd immediately have put the phone down and gone and comforted him. I'd have likely carried on ripping the shit out of everything I could get my hands on and either recouped my losses and snapped out of the trance I was in or ploughed through the lot and felt that horror dawn on me that i'd lost everything and was a despicable cretin. It absolutely sickens me to think I was capable of doing that, but it doesn't surprise me. I remember countless times where I missed my train home from work whilst I was blasting pound coins in to the bandit like no man's business, or late back from my lunch break because I was too busy feeding notes in to the FOBT like bits of ham to a dog. I've lied many times to get out of things so I could gamble my day away and when I was like that, in the zone nobody or anything would or could stop me. What a fcukin penis I was. That was the man I was only last May.

I won't stop at anything in my pursuit for abstaining from gambling, I may never be able to replace the buzz that gambling gave me like for like but I will continue to try and be a better person, to remain patient, honest, kind and hard working. I will try and make my family feel safe and loved, rather than fearful and neglected. I have long stopped caring about materialistic things, i'll take pride out of achievements and give myself the best possible chance of a happy life. Why on earth would I want anything different to that, I am the luckiest bloke in the world to have what I have and why would I ever gamble again? Gambling is hell on earth for people like me.

If anyone else has a problem but doesn't feel like they are strong enough yet to overcome it, please just message me. I was the same, I could see no light at the end of the tunnel. I won't preach or feed you any bull shit, it's all on you and you'll have to be in charge but it's not impossible. We as humans are ruthless beasts, we can and will do anything we put our minds to.

FCUK GAMBLING.

Excellent write up...you should now see if you could do motivation seminars & talks...especially at schools or younger groups,helping to nip it in the bud...

Before my levelling out and health problems,I was a Eng.contractor. ..oil Platforms Africa ,M.East projects back in the 70s. When rough was rough and

Containers ,Nissan huts,sealed off secured camps with contradictory good food,were the norm.

We would get payed,on long stints 3 months on..14-26 hr shifts(should only be 9-10).. Gambling became an habit,but not an addiction,poker..other card,Crap-gamesg ourselves..Even on short free time,fly/drive out to ex-colonial towns to a club mainly to eat,get slightly allubriated,and gamble on the tables..

I was the youngster of the groups...I betted,I drank ,occasionally met a nice girl ( no whore) and I gambled.but like Leicester Annabelles before.

I drew up my Maximum "throw out money"...if or when lost I was lucky enough to have the discipline to know when to stop..I

During this time,I met not many but 4-6  ( from 30-40 people men -women)  all very close to me who took it on,and became more than a casual casual habit.

Losing over periods of time their high wages 2-10 times over!! It's heart breaking especially when it was those that had dreams & independents...

Me I did spend all my wages..over that period,but on travelling & sometimes bumming or quality overstay+ expensive safaris...I

These friends even at my young age,I did try in my nativity to help cajole,and support..but even when one thought you had put in a small % of persuasion,

One actually caught or listened to them in their own denial..in remote places that plays on your own mind...I was lucky not to fall in after them,thanks also to

Good mates,and a good boss >He was an hard nosed ..Well what John Wayne wanted to be..we actually was)<

We were all mentally strong....( Even those that weakened)...I fell into drinking 1-2 bottles of Vodka a day ,like water without thinking about it...ended up also

without recognising it with DTs...did a 30h  shift, (also being occasionally shot at) dropped in my bunk,woke up 2 days afterwards on a veranda of my bosses rented house...surrounded by 5 older wiser mates..That gave me my support...and jolt...but the gamblers we / I ..just couldn't reach....even when we thought

we had....You see hard drinking was the norm,but no alchoholics,so we had nothing to fight for in that sense..

but Ric, if you can..get on some motivation rounds...:D

• Like 2

On 18/03/2019 at 10:40, Ric Flair said:

Bang on mate, a problem gambler needs to change not only the physical act of gambling but also the emotional and mental aspects that gambling brings. Us compulsive gamblers are self centred, liars, cheats, unable to communicate, evasive, short tempered, erratic sleepers, up and down personalities, immature, materialistic and obsessed with money. When you stop gambling and try and change, you not only abstain from gambling but you become a better person and your whole life benefits. Suddenly you can communicate with people, you have the ability to be interested in your friends, family and loved ones, you no longer need a false high to pick you up, you no longer obsess over what next you need to buy or what holiday or nights out you need to go on to compete with the other morons living their false lives through social media. You stop lying about everything, however big or small, you appreciate what you have in life and are content and peaceful. You sleep better and you can also look in the mirror and not immediately look away.

When I was in the midst of my gambling binges I didn't give a fcuk about anything or anyone, I honestly can't be certain that if my then 2 year old son had woken up screaming in agony and I was engrossed in chasing a load of dough on roulette that i'd immediately have put the phone down and gone and comforted him. I'd have likely carried on ripping the shit out of everything I could get my hands on and either recouped my losses and snapped out of the trance I was in or ploughed through the lot and felt that horror dawn on me that i'd lost everything and was a despicable cretin. It absolutely sickens me to think I was capable of doing that, but it doesn't surprise me. I remember countless times where I missed my train home from work whilst I was blasting pound coins in to the bandit like no man's business, or late back from my lunch break because I was too busy feeding notes in to the FOBT like bits of ham to a dog. I've lied many times to get out of things so I could gamble my day away and when I was like that, in the zone nobody or anything would or could stop me. What a fcukin penis I was. That was the man I was only last May.

I won't stop at anything in my pursuit for abstaining from gambling, I may never be able to replace the buzz that gambling gave me like for like but I will continue to try and be a better person, to remain patient, honest, kind and hard working. I will try and make my family feel safe and loved, rather than fearful and neglected. I have long stopped caring about materialistic things, i'll take pride out of achievements and give myself the best possible chance of a happy life. Why on earth would I want anything different to that, I am the luckiest bloke in the world to have what I have and why would I ever gamble again? Gambling is hell on earth for people like me.

If anyone else has a problem but doesn't feel like they are strong enough yet to overcome it, please just message me. I was the same, I could see no light at the end of the tunnel. I won't preach or feed you any bull shit, it's all on you and you'll have to be in charge but it's not impossible. We as humans are ruthless beasts, we can and will do anything we put our minds to.

FCUK GAMBLING.

Ric, if you are ok to, do what Izzy said and see if you get into talking in colleges etc. It’s great you talk on here but you could do so much more. I’d listen to you talking about this all day long mate

:thumbup:

• Like 1

On 23/03/2019 at 09:13, StanSP said:

Stopped gambling again. 

Uninstalled apps on my phone. Unfollowed accounts on Twitter (Oddschanger, Paddy Power, Skybet etc) - generally trying to distance myself from betting propaganda, so to speak. 

I stopped betting a couple of years ago but that was only because it was summer and there was a break between football and I didn't want to find myself betting on random things stupidly. It's got to the point now where I don't enjoy betting on games I watch any more, whereas before it would add to the entertainment. Gotta put a stop to it before it gets worse and if anyone watched the Harry's Full English programme, what happens/happened to Merson opened my eyes a bit and I don't want to become that kind of emotional wreck and have it hit me so bad. Cheltenham was probably the last straw for me where I thought I was finding it too easy to just deposit money in to my account or set up new ones just because you get a free bet after.

I've also been thinking about just how much I was spending or depositing and although it's not thousands of pounds, the amount it is and could get to is still a scary thought. And I don't want to go down that route where I wonder where it all went. 

I had some bets on pre-season which obviously I'll see out but any winnings are getting withdrawn in to my bank account straight away. 

Well done Stan

When the fun stops, stop is actually a very pertinent strap-line

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 2

On 16/03/2019 at 01:53, brucey said:

You don't need to have a gambling addiction to have a gambling problem.

The binge drinker / binge gambler may be able to go months in between episodes and not be 'addicted' as such, but they still have a major, potentially life-destroying problem.

The casual gambler spending £20 per week on football may not be addicted - but that soon adds up to £1000 per year. If that ends up diverting funds from life necessities then it can also be a problem.

You also don't necessarily have to be losing money to have a gambling problem. If it's taking up more time, effort and headspace than you're comfortable with, it's a problem.

Good post this and agree with it. I'm in a bit of a weird situation gambling wise where I gamble a lot but do actually feel like it's under control*, so I've never actually gambled money that I didn't consider to be 'spare' if that makes sense. I've never actually gambled a penny I couldn't afford to lose.

* With the exception of about 3/4 months ago where I was putting on a ridiculous number of bets every day. I was up at one point but a group of us were doing these in-play bets on football and ice hockey, literally any games in the world you could bet on where we fancied another goal and it hit the point it was taking over my life. I still do them every now and then but it got totally out of control a few months back and we all basically agreed to stop going on about them to each other as we were all bad influences - trying to outdo each other etc...

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 09:13, StanSP said:

Stopped gambling again. 

Uninstalled apps on my phone. Unfollowed accounts on Twitter (Oddschanger, Paddy Power, Skybet etc) - generally trying to distance myself from betting propaganda, so to speak. 

I stopped betting a couple of years ago but that was only because it was summer and there was a break between football and I didn't want to find myself betting on random things stupidly. It's got to the point now where I don't enjoy betting on games I watch any more, whereas before it would add to the entertainment. Gotta put a stop to it before it gets worse and if anyone watched the Harry's Full English programme, what happens/happened to Merson opened my eyes a bit and I don't want to become that kind of emotional wreck and have it hit me so bad. Cheltenham was probably the last straw for me where I thought I was finding it too easy to just deposit money in to my account or set up new ones just because you get a free bet after.

I've also been thinking about just how much I was spending or depositing and although it's not thousands of pounds, the amount it is and could get to is still a scary thought. And I don't want to go down that route where I wonder where it all went. 

I had some bets on pre-season which obviously I'll see out but any winnings are getting withdrawn in to my bank account straight away. 

Well done mate, you seem to know your triggers and when you are at risk of overdoing things. If you ever want to go one step further in terms of barriers then sign up to GAMSTOP and it will block you from all online betting sites. You might not feel you need to do that but thought i'd let you know as it's not given the coverage it should do. It's huge for problem gamblers, I wish i'd taken the plunge and done it years ago, might have saved me about fifty grand hahaha.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Well done mate, you seem to know your triggers and when you are at risk of overdoing things. If you ever want to go one step further in terms of barriers then sign up to GAMSTOP and it will block you from all online betting sites. You might not feel you need to do that but thought i'd let you know as it's not given the coverage it should do. It's huge for problem gamblers, I wish i'd taken the plunge and done it years ago, might have saved me about fifty grand hahaha.

Thanks mate. Will bear it in mind! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Didn't know the best thread to put this in, so thought the story below about Willie Thorne's gambling problems would be most relevant in here. Could've gone in the depression thread, I suppose, too.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/snooker-strictly-willie-thorne-bankrupt-2871757

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I’m 140 days into a non gambling year. 

You’ll have seen on past threads I was often referring to odds for transfers, sackings etc.. 

About half of my “inside info” came to fruition and the other half wasted my money and probably that of others I “tipped off”. 

I decided just just after Christmas to have a year off. Over a third of the year through, I might make it a lifetime choice. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 21:37, LinekersApples said:

Part of my year off included Gamstop and other blocks. 

Blocks don't remove temptation but they do make it impossible to act upon. 

It intrigues me how problem gamblers manage their recovery and their fight against relapsing. Putting blocks in place is essential for many reasons, none other than as you say it removes the immediate avenue of freely gambling and causing everything around you to come crashing down. Cutting off that over powering impulse allows compulsive gamblers " time " to think about what's going on and try not to act upon it. None of that previously is possible, but it's also not fool proof. Gamblers will find a means of gambling if they want to, it's about trying to change that mindset and character to live a life free from gambling.

The temptation and urges will subside if you work hard at your recovery, but I wonder how compulsive gamblers go about doing so without outside help from G.A. or therapy. I do both and it has saved my life, but I know many others who either walk through the door at G.A and don't stick at it or who never step foot in there in the first place and I wonder how their lives unfold. I am sure there's many ways to recovery, but there is a gambling epidemic in this country and there are few happy endings. Gambling companies have very little obstacles themselves put on them to make it harder for them to prey on the general public, until they do so this will spread like wildfire and lives will be devastated.

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

A year ago yesterday was my last bet, quite astonishing what has happened in the last year in my life away from gambling. Although it is a landmark in which I am willing to acknowledge, it is in no way worthy of a celebration as it's just another step along the way to the rest of my life being happy, healthy and a long way away from gambling. I'll strive to never let my guard down, or let my ego or pride find a way of threatening my recovery. I am powerless over gambling if I let it, fcuk am I gonna let it.

Take each day at a time, and we'll all be sound. :knockyhat:

Well done Ric :)

It’s been around 8 months since I signed up to Gamstop. It took a whole month to for my head to come out of the ‘fog’, even though I had only been gambling for about 2.5 years. And about 6 months before the random waves of cravings while doing something unrelated stopped happening.

More recently though there’s been two episodes where I’ve felt urges again, which have been triggered by somewhat minor things - playing a coin pusher app on my tablet, and work colleagues talking about bitcoin. It’s strange, I think I stopped before I crossed the addiction line, but I probably did cross some lesser line, because it never bothered me playing fake slot games etc before ever starting gambling. 

Right now even the thought of normal investments (anything beyond putting money in a savings account) scares me because I am terrified I will go overboard with it. Maybe replacing compulsions with irrational fears isn’t the best thing to do, but I seem to be accumulating quite a few...

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

Well done Ric :)

It’s been around 8 months since I signed up to Gamstop. It took a whole month to for my head to come out of the ‘fog’, even though I had only been gambling for about 2.5 years. And about 6 months before the random waves of cravings while doing something unrelated stopped happening.

More recently though there’s been two episodes where I’ve felt urges again, which have been triggered by somewhat minor things - playing a coin pusher app on my tablet, and work colleagues talking about bitcoin. It’s strange, I think I stopped before I crossed the addiction line, but I probably did cross some lesser line, because it never bothered me playing fake slot games etc before ever starting gambling. 

Right now even the thought of normal investments (anything beyond putting money in a savings account) scares me because I am terrified I will go overboard with it. Maybe replacing compulsions with irrational fears isn’t the best thing to do, but I seem to be accumulating quite a few...

Well done mate, you are doing very well! Absolutely nothing untoward with what you have described here, the key thing here is honesty and awareness. You aren't in denial and allowing potential destruction to rear it's head.

You may only have been gambling for a few years but the badge of honour of being a compulsive gambler isn't how many years you did it for or the amount you lost, it's simply being powerless to gambling. That can take years to realise or it can be quite a quick thing to happen to people, I would say massive respect to you for having the bollocks to take responsibility earlier than me and many others.

I'm not sure if you've ever explored Gamcare but they offer free counselling, either face to face or via Skype. I found this incredibly helpful and although G.A is my sanctuary and I can't Express how important it is for my recovery, not all recovering gamblers are able to go for whatever reason. But some outlet to talk with Gamcare could really help with the irrational fears. You're likely in protection mode, I am a bit like that with worrying about what I can and can't do with financial involvement etc but it comes down what I said at the start, honesty is so important. If you're honest and don't hide things, it will allow you to discover what's right for you and your recovery and what's not. 

All the best mate, I'm available if you ever need anyone to chat to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m 34 at the beginning of next month. I started playing fruit machines when I was 17 which had progressed to betting on just about anything and everything because you can’t beat the thrill of the 1200th ranked tennis player in the world winning the fifth point of the eight game of the second set of the Thailand international tournament at three in the morning. After a bit of a meltdown this weekend playing slots on a FOBT, I’ve decided enough is enough. I don’t know if I can stop, I’ve spent half of my life being a compulsive gambler now, I’m going to my first GA meeting tonight though, if I can’t do it for myself I have to do it for my wife and my young son.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’m 34 at the beginning of next month. I started playing fruit machines when I was 17 which had progressed to betting on just about anything and everything because you can’t beat the thrill of the 1200th ranked tennis player in the world winning the fifth point of the eight game of the second set of the Thailand international tournament at three in the morning. After a bit of a meltdown this weekend playing slots on a FOBT, I’ve decided enough is enough. I don’t know if I can stop, I’ve spent half of my life being a compulsive gambler now, I’m going to my first GA meeting tonight though, if I can’t do it for myself I have to do it for my wife and my young son.

This is a huge step mate, well done for taking responsibility and trying to change. Please, please, please just immerse yourself in G.A. even if you feel it's alien to you or it's not going to be for you, give it 3 months and see. If you still decide it's not for you then so be it, but all you'll have lost in that time is a few hours a week listening to invaluable advice from the only people in this world who truly know what it's like to be us. Go in with an open mind, swallow your pride and accept you are powerless over gambling and you'll be absolutely sound mate.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is a huge step mate, well done for taking responsibility and trying to change. Please, please, please just immerse yourself in G.A. even if you feel it's alien to you or it's not going to be for you, give it 3 months and see. If you still decide it's not for you then so be it, but all you'll have lost in that time is a few hours a week listening to invaluable advice from the only people in this world who truly know what it's like to be us. Go in with an open mind, swallow your pride and accept you are powerless over gambling and you'll be absolutely sound mate.

It has to be worth a try. I’m in this loop of Never Again, I’ll just have an Acca on the footy, and then it spirals out of control until I’m back where I started. Only way is up now though hopefully.

• Like 1

It has to be worth a try. I’m in this loop of Never Again, I’ll just have an Acca on the footy, and then it spirals out of control until I’m back where I started. Only way is up now though hopefully.

Us compulsive gamblers can never control it, anybody who thinks they can are either not a compulsive gambler or deluded. Willpower is worth fcuk all on it's own, we have to change our mentality and behaviour and then it's possible to abstain long term and be healthy.

Another essential and invaluable action to take, that will further ensure you stay on the right path is to sign up to GAMSTOP. It will block you from all online gambling sites, if that makes you feel uncomfortable then it's exactly what you need to do. There can be no half measures, go all in on your recovery and you'll change your life beyond belief. If bookies and casinos are your thing as well, you can bar yourself from them all. If you google it there's links to how to do it. I would also either open a bank account with Barclays who you can inform them you're a problem gambler and they can bar gambling of any form from your debit card, alternatively Monza are great. It's like a bank account but just a top up card. The online app is superb and you can pay for anything on it, but all gambling is blocked.

Gamcare offer free counselling, which was very helpful for me. G.A is my sanctuary but it's also good to get some one2one therapy where you can speak just about you and your problems for an hour and it's very powerful to be able to work through the process.

I also suggest you disclose your problems, leaving nothing untold to your family and loved ones. It simply has to be done if you want to move on from gambling, honesty is key with your recovery and as compulsive gamblers we lie about everything. Not just gambling, which is the secret disease but we make up any old shit constantly as a coping mechanism, we don't even know we are doing it. You are also taking responsibility and becoming accountable by baring your soul and admitting you have a serious problem. Anyone who loves and cares about you will support you, I've found nothing but support since I confessed and although it will be shocking to some and upsetting, this is a disease and you don't deliberately mean to do it. They will be so proud of you when you tackle this.

All the best mate, if you ever need a chat just let me know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Us compulsive gamblers can never control it, anybody who thinks they can are either not a compulsive gambler or deluded. Willpower is worth fcuk all on it's own, we have to change our mentality and behaviour and then it's possible to abstain long term and be healthy.

Another essential and invaluable action to take, that will further ensure you stay on the right path is to sign up to GAMSTOP. It will block you from all online gambling sites, if that makes you feel uncomfortable then it's exactly what you need to do. There can be no half measures, go all in on your recovery and you'll change your life beyond belief. If bookies and casinos are your thing as well, you can bar yourself from them all. If you google it there's links to how to do it. I would also either open a bank account with Barclays who you can inform them you're a problem gambler and they can bar gambling of any form from your debit card, alternatively Monza are great. It's like a bank account but just a top up card. The online app is superb and you can pay for anything on it, but all gambling is blocked.

Gamcare offer free counselling, which was very helpful for me. G.A is my sanctuary but it's also good to get some one2one therapy where you can speak just about you and your problems for an hour and it's very powerful to be able to work through the process.

I also suggest you disclose your problems, leaving nothing untold to your family and loved ones. It simply has to be done if you want to move on from gambling, honesty is key with your recovery and as compulsive gamblers we lie about everything. Not just gambling, which is the secret disease but we make up any old shit constantly as a coping mechanism, we don't even know we are doing it. You are also taking responsibility and becoming accountable by baring your soul and admitting you have a serious problem. Anyone who loves and cares about you will support you, I've found nothing but support since I confessed and although it will be shocking to some and upsetting, this is a disease and you don't deliberately mean to do it. They will be so proud of you when you tackle this.

All the best mate, if you ever need a chat just let me know.

Thanks, much appreciated. My wife knows pretty much everything now. I didn’t realise Barclays did that or you could even get gambling transactions blocked (does that even include paying for things in bookies on a card?). Loads to process and think about over the next few days, weeks, months. Just gonna do the Gamstop thing now. I’m self excluded from most online sites anyway but having an extra safety net can only help. I’ll let you know how it all goes.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Thanks, much appreciated. My wife knows pretty much everything now. I didn’t realise Barclays did that or you could even get gambling transactions blocked (does that even include paying for things in bookies on a card?). Loads to process and think about over the next few days, weeks, months. Just gonna do the Gamstop thing now. I’m self excluded from most online sites anyway but having an extra safety net can only help. I’ll let you know how it all goes.

Yes, Barclays blocks any attempts at debit transactions in bookies and I believe even trying to buy a lottery or scratch card is blocked too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s good, this not gambling lark. Over a week til payday and I’m not down to my last few quid. Makes me realise how stupid I’ve been over the years.

Well done mate, keep up the good work. What did you think of G.A?

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Well done mate, keep up the good work. What did you think of G.A?

It’s good. I’ve been four times now I think. It’s shocked me just how many people go, but it’s also really good to hear other people succeeding with it. I know it’s early days but I can’t see me gambling again at the minute. 

My life seems loads better for not gambling. I think with GA aswell everyone else is either in or has been in the same boat so it’s almost like a team effort for everyone.

• Like 1

It’s good. I’ve been four times now I think. It’s shocked me just how many people go, but it’s also really good to hear other people succeeding with it. I know it’s early days but I can’t see me gambling again at the minute. 

My life seems loads better for not gambling. I think with GA aswell everyone else is either in or has been in the same boat so it’s almost like a team effort for everyone.

Great to hear, G.A really is an amazing and powerful place. Stick with it, I have seen a number of folk turn their life around with the help of the place and then stop coming. Why would you stop doing something that gave you your life back? I won't risk stopping going and then failing to see the warning of signs of returning to my old habits, it's just not worth the risk for a few hours a week. It also gives you an invaluable outlet to vent about non gambling things that ordinarily you'd bottle up and it would eat away at you, often culminating in self destruction from yours truly... GAMBLING. I always say to non gamblers how lucky I am to have a place that allows me to deal with shit that life throws at us, without G.A how and where do blokes talk about this stuff? They probably don't and it's not good.

Keep up the good work mate, this life is a party and gambling can get fcuked.

• Thanks 1