Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Regardless of ability, who's your favourite player, past and/or present?

On 05/09/2018 at 16:10, jmono84 said:

As a young lad I loved to watch and admired Walsh.

I was a massive fan of Drinkwater but I feel he has still got another level which he hasn’t reached yet, probs won’t now he won’t get a game at Chelsea.

Current squad are really likeable, probably our best squad ever but out of them all I really want to see Ndidi do well, he’s so close to being he ultimate player!

..my thoughts exactly. Not too sure if it was  just a lack of confidence why he did not boss the games as he should, like he did at Barnsley. Pearson gave him a birds eye view of what was required when he brought in Cambiasso. We won the league the next season, so it might have inspired him but I feel he had much more to offer. 

Carrying an injury now, so not going to happen, sad!!!!!

• Like 1

Haven’t read every post in.  The thread so apologies if he has already been mentioned, but Steve Clarridge rarely, if ever, gets a mention in threads like this. Scored two of the most important goals in our history the winners against Palace and Boro. 

Was top scorer in the first year back in the Premier League under MON, yet rarely gets a mention as ultimate hero.

• Like 1

Honestly I couldn't pick just one.

In no particular order, well maybe chronological.

Weller

Wallington

Wilson

Bobby Smith

Young 

Lineker

Lynex

Alan Smith

Melrose

Mauchlen

MacAllister

Bob Hazel

Jari Rantanen

Steve Thompson

Whitlow

Joachim

Walsh

Elliott

Taggart

Guppy

Cottee

Claridge

Heskey

Lennon 

Izzett

Dickov

Nugent

The entire 15/16 squad.

Of the current squad I have a soft spot for Albrighton, always seems to give 100% every time he plays.

When I first started watching Leicester I seemed to think Steve Agnew and Lee Philpott were amazing, after a few games I settled on Julian Joachim thankfully.

As the years went by, I had an affinity to out CBs/CFs, so Walsh & Elliott.

Modern times, definitely Vardy, absolutely love him and often argue with people when tipsy about how amazing he is . . .