Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Regardless of ability, who's your favourite player, past and/or present?

A very wise comment that was made earlier by @davieG got me thinking about unconscious bias (in either direction), and I'd been wondering for a while who people like, even if they're not an obvious favourite (i.e. Vardy) or an obvious starter either.

My current favourite is Iborra, and I also like Silva too - it makes me sad that Silva in particular looks like he may not succeed with us. Having said that, I like an awful lot of our current bunch.

In the past I'd say Garry Parker.

• Like 1

Fuchs is still my favourite of the current crop (apart from JV) I just love everything about him.

Favourite player of the past, too many to mention really but Tommy Wright and Muzzy Izzet would be right up there.

• Like 1

Tough question, my 1st ever favourite City player was Steve Walsh. Probably cause he was a bloody nutter and i asked him once to sign my LCFC shirt i was wearing and he signed love Steve on the boobs part. :blush:

2nd fave has to be Muzzy, i loved that guy and cried when he left us.

Current fave and probably top of the list including the above 2 is Jamie Vardy. He has done so much for LCFC and i don't think we would be the team we currently are without him.

Also big shout out for the best looking guy EVER to have played for us Iborra. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spiritwalker said:

My first favourite was Andy Peake then it was Steve Walsh then

Matty Fryatt now it's JV.

I wish we had a midfielder now who could score worldies from 35 yards like Peake did.

• Like 1