Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Available Managers should Puel get the sack

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

Think a lot of managers will be cautious. You are only an accent and boring interview away from having the fans against you, and only about 12 months until the players try and get you out.

I genuinely think the main issue with Puel is the on the pitch performances. It’s dull, boring and ineffective. Regressing and not progressing.

I am not enjoying games at the minute and many fans are also attending out of duty and loyalty.

His inability to communicate is only a secondary issue, and wouldn’t matter if we were performing well.

1 hour ago, Gazza M said:

Wagner for me I think if Puel was sacked. 

Also if they do change again, please get rid of Stowell and anyone connected with recruitment. 

Genuine question. Why would you want Wagner his teams play even more negatively than Puel?  What is about Wagner that you and any other supporters of his think would make us better than we are now?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

Genuine question. Why would you want Wagner his teams play even more negatively than Puel?  What is about Wagner that you and any other supporters of his think would make us better than we are now?

It's like having a Renault or a BMW can't beat German engineering 

On 15/12/2018 at 20:23, lcfcrinaldi said:

I don't think Puel should be Leicester city's manager.

But does anyone else get the fear that if we sack Puel at the moment we will get either Mark Hughes or Sam Allardyce in? 

I don't think we can attract the level of manager that we would dream of (Lopetegui's, Blanc's & Zidane's) so we are going to have to go for an up a promising young manager, it would be a risk, but I'd rather take that risk than be happy with mediocrity, to a point.

And I think that Eddie Howe is also out of our reach now, his next job will be someone like Tottenham.

Totally disagree with you about Puel, Puel has done a good job so far, no reason to sak Puel in my opinion 

15 hours ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Totally disagree with you about Puel, Puel has done a good job so far, no reason to sak Puel in my opinion 

Fair enough. Well you've certainly said Puel enough in 1 sentence, you must like him quite a lot.

He's just not the man for me. Despite certain results going our way, I'm still a tad skeptical.