Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny2997

Spiderman signs...

Sooo...I get the joke of jumping out and scaring everyone. But I assumed it was like everyone was walking from the field and he ran ahead and quickly got changed. 

It appears he trained dressed as Spider-Man? I mean that’s a bit mental. Shows a bit of disrespect do we think? 

1 minute ago, roblcfc84 said:

Sooo...I get the joke of jumping out and scaring everyone. But I assumed it was like everyone was walking from the field and he ran ahead and quickly got changed. 

It appears he trained dressed as Spider-Man? I mean that’s a bit mental. Shows a bit of disrespect do we think? 

Fuchs poured Champagne on Ranieri's head in a press conference

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

my first thought was he lost a bet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Are we only allowed to have a laugh when we've won the PL?  Outside of that its strictly business is it?

Well firstly it mitigates behaviour if your caught in the moment, celebrating etc. So I’ll try again...I get the having a laugh bit by jumping out at them but for me it’s then over, joke done. Then training dressed as Spider-Man seems a little bit mental to me. Especially after two defeats

• Sad 1

Just now, roblcfc84 said:

Well firstly it mitigates behaviour if your caught in the moment, celebrating etc. So I’ll try again...I get the having a laugh bit by jumping out at them but for me it’s then over, joke done. Then training dressed as Spider-Man seems a little bit mental to me. Especially after two defeats

Maybe it is this...?

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

my first thought was he lost a bet

To be honest after all the people saying the atomsphere at the training ground is bad and Puel doesnt get on with the players its nice to see a bit of levity

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

i think its important to keep up morale, especially after 2 defeats. sitting around sulking wont improve our chances of a result, they need to enjoy being a footballer

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Maybe it is this...?

To be honest after all the people saying the atomsphere at the training ground is bad and Puel doesnt get on with the players its nice to see a bit of levity

If it’s this I’d be amazed but I’ll hold my hands up mate. It would be the first time I’ve heard of:

Manager under increasing pressure and potentially one game from the sack sanctions star player to dress up as a superhero during training to lighten the mood. 

But it if it’s that fair play to everyone, hope it works. 

Edited by roblcfc84

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

i think all the talk of puel being close to the sack is external. we are 8th in the table, and bringing through youth players which is more sustainable than spending 50mil on crap every year and selling it off for half that. yes the football has be turgid at times but given a little time, we could be pushing top 6 a bit more closely than the current 10 point gap. 

Listen I’ve defended CP throughout. But I think this more a show of disrespect than a demonstration of how close and comfortable he is with CP.

20 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

Puel "Jamie please don't wear that for training"

Vardy

image.jpeg.25f59627b6763df3abed04a4919b7c09.jpeg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

This is funny no doubt about it, and it has to be Vardy by the walk.

now maybe I look into things too deeply... but did spidey know if it was Puel and others walking towards him? Obviously he knew someone was, but Puel?

if he did and it was deliberate to “scare” the manager, I think it says much about their relationship.

Puel laughed but then an awkwardness (I thought) set in. Spidey realising he maybe went to far (or the manager wouldn’t appreciate it) then changed focus by shooting webs at the players.

it looked a tad uncomfortable to  me, but I could be talking ?

You do :D 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

i disagree, its just him having a laugh, he clearly trained in the outfit and i think it may have been a result of a lost bet or even a mild punishment for being late or whatever. Either way, puel was on board with it , otherwise he wouldn't have been in the suit

This is the bet. I bet Claude can’t make me take this off and I’ll get through training in it.