Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny2997

Spiderman signs...

Perhaps he has been crap in training and the punishment was to wear the Spidey costume? I think they used to do that when O'Neill and maybe Pearson were here but not wearing the Spidey outfit but something else.

Edited by nettle

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

Antonishing that anyone could be so blinded by an agenda that they could watch that and reach the conclusion it reflected unhappiness with the manager or anything else.

The agenda being his wife liked tweets criticising Puel and Vardy has also publicly spoken out on Puels style not suiting him.

Again does that happen very often ?, without one of the parties involved leaving.

It would seem a very odd choice to try and prank a boss given the recent events above.

20 premier league Teams, 100s of players we dont see this happening often if ever in the modern age of everything being recorded.

Probably because most players are too scared of what would happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, roblcfc84 said:

Sooo...I get the joke of jumping out and scaring everyone. But I assumed it was like everyone was walking from the field and he ran ahead and quickly got changed. 

It appears he trained dressed as Spider-Man? I mean that’s a bit mental. Shows a bit of disrespect do we think? 

He took it off shortly afterwards, there's a bunch of footage showing him training in regular gear today.

4 hours ago, nettle said:

Perhaps he has been crap in training and the punishment was to wear the Spidey costume? I think they used to do that when O'Neill and maybe Pearson were here but not wearing the Spidey outfit but something else.

Past couple of seasons the punishment costume has been a GK kit with "I've had 1" on it, not seen it this season though

5 hours ago, roblcfc84 said:

Sooo...I get the joke of jumping out and scaring everyone. But I assumed it was like everyone was walking from the field and he ran ahead and quickly got changed. 

It appears he trained dressed as Spider-Man? I mean that’s a bit mental. Shows a bit of disrespect do we think? 

You actually think he trained in this?? It's not possible that he put the vest on over the outfit when he got changed because it made it look even more ridiculous...

5 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

You actually think he trained in this?? It's not possible that he put the vest on over the outfit when he got changed because it made it look even more ridiculous...

Well the footage and pictures of him training in it was my first clue. Earlier there were pictures of him doing sprints in it. But Brucey has since confirmed he took it off after a bit.

Just Jamie having a laugh and looks like a joke about spying following the news this week rather than a prank specifically aimed at anyone in particular. I love that he cheers people up and has fun personally and the video made me laugh after a hard day at work!