Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Leonardo Jardim

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Henry to Monaco was only ever going to be a disaster. It's too big a job to start in and especially given the pressure they're under. I'm not writing Henry off totally yet as a coach but that was a silly move, similar to Neville going to Valencia.

Monaco's collapse has been absolutely spectacular. Two years ago they were winning the league and in the semis of the Champions League, now a genuine contender to get relegated, thumped at home by Strasbourg and Metz.

That must be hard to watch.

That's what happens when you sell all of your best players. At some point it's going to bite you back.

9 hours ago, Analysethis said:

On what basis? That he was an amazing footballer? He has been absolute shite at Monaco and done nothing to enhance is reputation in an albeit short space of time in a below average league.

I’d swap Puel for a felt tip, some used gum and a bit of pocket fuzz at the moment for a bit of va va voom.

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Le Froggy said:

Well...JARDIM is apprently back to Monaco.... just heard of French radio... crasy world;.. he was sack 3 months ago and pocketed 5 Million quid

sorry for my previou post on jardim coming to leicester... it was obviously wrong 

Don’t worry.  Accurate rumours have place on FT.   Total Bull Shit is perfectly acceptable.