Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shamomoa

fulham (home) 9th march

hi! i need 2 membership numbers for the fulham game preferably with 35+ points (but doesnt matter if not). so that i can get 4 seats together for the game. Me and my dad are members but have some friends coming down that would like to go to the game and id rather not leave it to chance with the general sale so if any members know they aren't going to be able to make the game it would be very much appreciated. ?

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Southcoastfox08 said:

Could someone let me know if there are plenty of seats left in the family stand? Looking for 4 together

Yes 89 left in P1 with several together. And M1  ( over 300 left in there) is now open to LCFC fans too... do you have a membership to buy them?

Edited by Lestagirl

10 hours ago, Harry96 said:

I’m 22 but would I still fall under the u22 category? 

As far as I'm aware you need to be under 22 (ie 21 or under). That being said if you are 22 and came into possession of an u22 ticket I doubt you'd be questioned using it.

• Thanks 1