Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Going down?

17 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

If we lose to Brighton then it's going to be a relegation scrap and no mistake.  And Huddersfield aside we are the worst team in the league on current form.  It's not a good way to go into the last third of a season.  

But even if we do survive, we need a massive overhaul in the summer or else we will be absolutely fooking doomed next year. 

It was the day to deliver today.....We had some good moves,but we aint scoring....

Though I was a Puel in.....The rebuilding might be working...but the whole system on the field,the gameday we are losing ,and it's endangering our PL

Status...The team had to stand up today...they didnt,maybe they cant. Even if this main group staves off the big dip into bottom 4...We are are in desperate

Place trying to find that extra quality...We have to accept,we are not as good as we believe our base squad to be.....It's hard to say..but whatever we may have had ,is being lost....at present there is no character,and ethos to follow. 

the fan base will be feeling really empty ....with no aspects to look forward to. Puel has failed to get us believing and to carry that idea deep into the season.

I felt today would be the time to put us on that track....To be honest even allowing for youth and injuries,we have been stumbling on too many occasions,with no

showing we could stand straight and show a steady line .   1-4 at home today...has left me totally empty,I don't even see a tunnel,let alone the light at the end!!

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

If you dont think we are in a scrap have a look at the last three games of the season...

Man City

Arsenal

Chelsea

Zoinks.

But then you should also look at what games the likes of Southampton / Newcastle / Cardiff also have to play.. A quick check and Southampton have Arsenal & Man Utd in the next couple of games... These teams also have to play themselves so i think we will be fine

Come a long way from discussing the probability of finishing 7th, or best of the rest! That's going to Watford or Wolves.

We aren't going to be relegated. But have been taking a nervous glance at the bottom half of the table over past few weeks. If I had more confidence that this team could win games against other teams around us or lower, then there would be no further discussion. But results like today very much suggest that unless we get our act together quickly, there could be some very-much avoidable anxious times between now and May time.

We are slowly getting roped into a relegation battle, but that said, one win would change the whole complexion all over again. It's just that bugger of a question, where is that next win coming from. And right now, I have absolutely  no idea.

And it's a worrying sign if that I can make a statement like that with the likes of Huddersfield, a resurgent Newcastle and Burnley still to play, to name a few examples. And don't even want to think about the last three games of the season. We need to be safe by then.