Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Going down?

If we lose to Brighton then it's going to be a relegation scrap and no mistake.  And Huddersfield aside we are the worst team in the league on current form.  It's not a good way to go into the last third of a season.  

But even if we do survive, we need a massive overhaul in the summer or else we will be absolutely fooking doomed next year. 

I do like the potential of our 4-3-3 but we got exposed badly today.

A new manager and a temporary shift to the 3-4-1-2 like 14/15, for the rest of the season will help us pick up points.

It’s been glaringly obvious a 3 at the back system would fit this current squad perfectly. Make sure we’re safe first, then the new manager can re-evaluate the system/style of play in the summer. 

Holy crap I’m really worried now! Yes we play nice on the eyes footy and out possess the opposition but it all looks futile if we have zero threat in attack! I feel for Puel but he’s gotta now the lack of goals and points cannot be sustainable. This is serious business.

leicester can’t afford to go down and Be lauded for playing nice football and have nothing to show for it. Palace didn’t look worried the whole time it was as if they knew we didn’t have anything to hurt them. And then they wait for us to cock up and bing-bang-boom goal.

they knew us better than we did. Niceties aside to manager and our young lads who are really trying and we Ned to keep encouraging we are in real trouble now. I cannot see how the goals are gonna come or what Puel can do to change it. It’s so damn frustrating! What is wrong with is why can’t we bloody score goals anymore? Why can’t kasper keep us in games with amazing saves like he used to? I’m lost...