Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes04

Messi or Ronaldo

Ronaldo or Messi  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the true šŸ?

• Ronaldo
    • Messi

Messi is the more talented of the two and for that I give it to him, but my opinion of Ronaldo as a player has skyrocketed in the past couple of years.

Ā 

This might sound a daft way of putting it but I think it's no co-incidence that Messi wins leagues and Ronaldo wins cups. Messi is more consistent and better in general, but Ronaldo is more likely to turn up when the chips really are down.

Ā 

They are both phenomenal though. Two of the best players of all time. Cherish them.

• Like 1

In the end they'll both go down as legends of the sport. The fact this debate is still being had over this many years is a testament to just how good they both are.Ā 

Ā 

The only regret people should have after they've both retired is we never got to see the heights they could have taken each other to in the same team.Ā 

3 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

Messi has no ego. Messi just gets on with scoring goals and doing what he does with Ronaldo as much as he is a fantastic footballer and deserves all the credit he gets and more it is all about the personality.

messi is actually a horrible little man, he just looks like a little girl so people think heā€™s ā€œa really nice guyā€Ā 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

messi is actually a horrible little man, he just looks like a little girl so people think heā€™s ā€œa really nice guyā€Ā 

Ā 

I'm pretty sure this says far more about you, or at very least northern women, than it does Leo Messi.Ā 

Ā 

Lionel-Messi-649110.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha 1

Ronaldoā€™s arrogance on the pitch is only matched my Messiā€™s off the pitch.Ā 

Ā 

Messi is the best footballer, in terms of skill and ability.

Ā 

Ronaldo is the GOAT athlete.Ā 

Ā 

If I wanted to win the league, iā€™d Choose Messi.

Ā 

If I wanted to win a trophy or a knockout tournament, or a one off big game, Itā€™d be Ronaldo.

The easiest way to decide is to ask yourself who you would prefer to see in your team. I'd take Messi over Ronaldo at Leicester any day of the week. Much smaller ego and a better team player. I don't think I've ever seen Messi get angry that a teammate has scored a goal rather than setting him up for one, unlike Ronaldo

Messi over Ronaldo but both the top 2 of all time.

Ā 

Random hypothetical question - imagine rudkin did hisĀ magic as a 'fvck you' to his critics on Foxestalk and signedĀ Messi and Ronaldo next season, where would we end up finishing in the league? Top 6? Top 4? Champions???

42 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Messi over Ronaldo but both the top 2 of all time.

Ā 

Random hypothetical question - imagine rudkin did hisĀ magic as a 'fvck you' to his critics on Foxestalk and signedĀ Messi and Ronaldo next season, where would we end up finishing in the league? Top 6? Top 4? Champions???

There is no "greatest ever". You can'tĀ compare a forward to a centre half or a goalkeeper.

Ā 

I've always preferred Ronaldo and I'll stay with that. Also delivered for Portugal on the big International Stage.