Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Maybe because he is in line with Papastathopoulos' left arm.

Also, a bit cringeworthy that his only uplifting measure to counter the Sunday blues is posting Arsenal FC Ladies' title. lol Obsessed.

Further down his page, he's on about a conspiracy because Tottenham have been given more home games towards the end of this season.

Edited by MC Prussian

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yes agree about Gray. He’s been discussed to death but I agree it shows the “competitive” element to team selection is there. Rodgers always says about the forward players “their job is to create and score goals.” If you don’t do it then he plays those who can so Albrighton and Barnes are ahead. I also expect Choudhury keeps his place after that performance but then again Soyuncu was dropped after his impressive display versus Huddersfield. 

Still point is we knew Rodgers was a good coach but didn’t realise he was a good tactician too. 

Not you, but will wait for the "should have been more pragmatic" comment. Just don't want to hear it against M City.

Think Rodgers likes to keep things simple for the players. Game instructions especially. Last thing a player needs is a bunch of words in their head. The game should be instinctive.  

4 hours ago, Wortho said:

After that performance on Sunday I can't think of any Arsenal players I would swap for any of our players. There are a couple of possibilities but our team seems better and stronger for the future. 

I like Abuyemang (awful spelling)

He’s a top striker

8 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Not you, but will wait for the "should have been more pragmatic" comment. Just don't want to hear it against M City.

Think Rodgers likes to keep things simple for the players. Game instructions especially. Last thing a player needs is a bunch of words in their head. The game should be instinctive.  

Spot on

These players are top pros

They know their game and just need direction from a bloke they respect 

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Amusing to see the number of people putting the victory down to the red card. We were absolutely smashing them even with 11, it's not an excuse.

Hmmm we were smashing them but failing to capitalise  ..0 0 at ht

We really need to learn to ooen teams up

There can't be many, if any, better 45 minutes played by City than the first half. It took an outstanding save to stop Ndidi's header, and had Maddison decided to pass to the unmarked Albighton, after a counter attack it's likely we would have gone into half time ahead. Did the sending off make a difference? Possibly, but it's not uncommon for teams palying agaibst 10 to struggle, and in the first 30 minutes we were so dominant I am sure the dismissal had an effect on the result.

13 minutes ago, oxford blue said:

There can't be many, if any, better 45 minutes played by City than the first half. It took an outstanding save to stop Ndidi's header, and had Maddison decided to pass to the unmarked Albighton, after a counter attack it's likely we would have gone into half time ahead. Did the sending off make a difference? Possibly, but it's not uncommon for teams palying agaibst 10 to struggle, and in the first 30 minutes we were so dominant I am sure the dismissal had an effect on the result.

Except we didnt score....   some saturday nights i go out really looking the business and my repartee is top stuff... yet i fail to pull.

42 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Except we didnt score....   some saturday nights i go out really looking the business and my repartee is top stuff... yet i fail to pull.

Could it be that tail,and then the blue socks on yer hands...:)

Edited by fuchsntf