Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

5 minutes ago, Buce said:

People have short memories - their fans were absolute class when we won the title, and again when Vichai died. 

Agreed.

Got time for Man City though they poached M....z.

Spurs and Arsenal fans can go and eat a bag of dix. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buce said:

People have short memories - their fans were absolute class when we won the title, and again when Vichai died. 

Most teams fans were very good when Vichai died. And most teams fans (other than spurs) were very good about us winning the league. 

Earlier today we witnessed what was more of an execution than a football match. Even before the red card I was absolutely astounded by how negative Arsenal were. 3-0 flattered Arsenal. A thoroughly enjoyable performance. Chilwell, Evans, Maguire, Ricky, Hamza, Tielemans, Maddison, Vardy all outstanding. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Most teams fans were very good when Vichai died. And most teams fans (other than spurs) were very good about us winning the league. 

That’s true, but if you were to go back through the old threads you’d see that there were more Scousers than any other (especially when Vichai died - I remember noting it at the time). 

Anyway, it’s all about personal likes and dislikes, I guess. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

That’s true, but if you were to go back through the old threads you’d see that there were more Scousers than any other (especially when Vichai died - I remember noting it at the time). 

Anyway, it’s all about personal likes and dislikes, I guess. 

Yeh i know what you mean. Im not overly bothered either way and if it means we get 7th and Liverpool win the league then so be it. I certainly wouldnt want us to lose against Man City. 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I've met many football fans all around the world and by far my favourites have been Liverpool fans. I'd much rather they won it, over a club with no real fanbase and have literally been buying everything they can. 

The worst comment ever, it's not Man City fault they've got a oil rich nation behind them , but what about Liverpool and their glory hunting ilks all over England who if they win the league will make Leicester look like mug s in their own back yard and the rest of England puck em Come on Man City Sad state affairs when yonng uns thing Liverpool winning the title is ok , tbf you must not be local.

• Like 4

Liverpool play great football, they are attacking, they have not spent as much as Man City and not won the league for a long time.  My head says I should want them to win but I just fvcking really don't at all.  I am a rational, reasonable man but football sometimes turns you into a hateful dongwangler.  I don't like them and don't want them to win and I don't even know why.  X

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

The worst comment ever, it's not Man City fault they've got a oil rich nation behind them , but what about Liverpool and their glory hunting ilks all over England who if they win the league will make Leicester look like mug s in their own back yard and the rest of England puck em Come on Man City Sad state affairs when yonng uns thing Liverpool winning the title is ok , tbf you must not be local.

You have a copious supply, I think.

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Liverpool play great football, they are attacking, they have not spent as much as Man City and not won the league for a long time.  My head says I should want them to win but I just fvcking really don't at all.  I am a rational, reasonable man but football sometimes turns you into a hateful dongwangler.  I don't like them and don't want them to win and I don't even know why.  X

Because what u think is right puck em and the glory hunting mugs.

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

If use live in Leicester proper Liverpool shouldn't win oat

4 hours ago, Danizen said:

Jesus. That Tye.

How can one man watch so much football but be so blind and naive. 

Didn't go to Specsavers. 

He's right about the 2nd yellow though - it was harsh and Maddison rolled around like a fekin' eejit. Needs to tidy up his act

Just now, OldBob said:

As much as they're riddled with glory hunters, I'd much prefer Liverpool win the league than Man City under Mr Cardigan. entertaining football, spent less, Klopps less of tosser than Pep 

You'r entitled to your opinion but you must not be local.

2 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Puck me can't believe Leicester Lads want the Liverpool to win the league.

They don’t…. Well I don’t!!!

i think Leicester fans of a certain vintage got fed up with them pre premiership…. Up there with yernited as my least favourite team…

The amount of journalists that would find themselves Klopp based w@nk induced coma would be truly vomit making…

39 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

I’m humbly sorry for coming to my own opinion based on my own life experience and people I’ve met. 

*Leicester born and bred and have followed City for 25 years. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

man Utd in disguise, their non local,  glory hunting pretend  red twats,