Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I’m humbly sorry for coming to my own opinion based on my own life experience and people I’ve met. 

*Leicester born and bred and have followed City for 25 years. 

Mean no offence, a Leicester City supporter is a brother arms, but the amount of Liverpool fans i  know?

• Like 1

That Torreira really annoys me. He makes a meal out of every bit of contact and tries to get people sent off just cause of his size.

Aguero and David Silva, even Santi Cazorla, all small players who could easily fake getting battered but they just get on with it.

Torreira will cry wolf too much - it happened today. Evans did get him in the chops with an elbow but if he's going to throw a paddy every time, players will just give him one.

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

That Torreira really annoys me. He makes a meal out of every bit of contact and tries to get people sent off just cause of his size.

Aguero and David Silva, even Santi Cazorla, all small players who could easily fake getting battered but they just get on with it.

Torreira will cry wolf too much - it happened today. Evans did get him in the chops with an elbow but if he's going to throw a paddy every time, players will just give him one.

It's all good me and my brother we talk about this all the time but we were brought up differently, not the hardest but made sure my brother felt the same always try to stay on your feet, make sure no one puts you on the floor even if he does pretend you're ok an jog on, this generation is weak

18 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Arsenal fans moaning saying that Evans elbowed him. Evans can't help the fact he's 3 foot tall and his head is at Evans arm level lol

• Like 1

Man for man we were excellent today. Worst Arsenal performance I've ever witnessed against us. 

Delighted the result was emphatic but it flattered them. Without the red, it would've still been our victory. 

All of their players fall over easier than pins in a bowling alley. 

I think man city will enjoy playing against us more than they did Burnley today. I'd love us to win but I really don't want liverpool to win the league either. 

6 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Man for man we were excellent today. Worst Arsenal performance I've ever witnessed against us. 

Delighted the result was emphatic but it flattered them. Without the red, it would've still been our victory. 

I think man city will enjoy playing against us more than they did Burnley today. I'd love us to win but I really don't want liverpool to win the league either. 

Their forwards will, their back line won't.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Mean no offence, a Leicester City supporter is a brother arms, but the amount of Liverpool fans i  know?

Maybe you just know the wrong Liverpool fans? I’ve met so many from Singapore, Botswana, Arizona, all with their own story of how they came to follow Liverpool (the one in Botswana was from Zimbabwe and followed them because of Grobbelaar). Every single one has been great company AND knew a lot about us. 

15 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Maybe you just know the wrong Liverpool fans? I’ve met so many from Singapore, Botswana, Arizona, all with their own story of how they came to follow Liverpool (the one in Botswana was from Zimbabwe and followed them because of Grobbelaar). Every single one has been great company AND knew a lot about us. 

Fair play i grew up with load of them n o fookin chance, not on my watch, hopefully Man Shitty do em.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's impossible to not be excited by this team at the minute. The youngest side in the league, three academy graduates and we've just absolutely thrashed probably the 3rd biggest club in the country.

Arsenal were a disgrace and on a par with the likes of Huddersfield and Fulham for me.

But we were superb and this summer is going to be one seriously long wait.

Will be gutted if we don't get Tielemans permanently, but the longer this goes on the harder it will be. He is a super player.

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's impossible to not be excited by this team at the minute. The youngest side in the league, three academy graduates and we've just absolutely thrashed probably the 3rd biggest club in the country.

Arsenal were a disgrace and on a par with the likes of Huddersfield and Fulham for me.

But we were superb and this summer is going to be one seriously long wait.

Will be gutted if we don't get Tielemans permanently, but the longer this goes on the harder it will be. He is a super player.

In a way, it's probably a good thing that the season's ending soon.

He'll be on a lot of club's radars but there will still be a little bit of doubt as to whether he can keep his form up. If we'd loaned him at the beginning of the season, we'd have no chance. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Trust me i'm Leicester born an so are my Liverpool supporting mates and my cousins who i i wish feel the same was i did when Leicester clinched the league and they live in in Bexley Heath Gravesend An northfleet and Leamingngton Spa. Nah,  love em but puck that they can feel like what we did when we couldn't put a ball part stok and wen down.

5 minutes ago, Danizen said:

In a way, it's probably a good thing that the season's ending soon.

He'll be on a lot of club's radars but there will still be a little bit of doubt as to whether he can keep his form up. If we'd loaned him at the beginning of the season, we'd have no chance. 

One thing i loved about Tieler before kick off the lad went and hugged every player, he's a Leicester boy.

4 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

We must try our best every game we play in. Simple as that. We don’t decide on who the EPL champions will be. That will be decided over an entire season of 38 games each. In any event, even if we try our best, Man City is clearly better than us and we may well lose but we are almost talking as if we will walk over them if we try.  We must try 100%, and we don’t cheat.

Gonna be a stressful window this summer. Just hope these lads stay together. Their agents will be shaking the money tree. I hoping they bear in mind the Drinkwater and Mahrez examples.

Got to credit Puel for assembling a fantastic group of players, but Rodgers has got them playing at a much higher level.

I’ve nothing against Liverpool fans but don’t want the big six disrupted. Needs to be kept to the 2 Mancs, Chelsea, Arse, Blackburn and us. Still hoping we beat Man City though.