Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Pre season friendlies

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2019 at 14:36, boots60 said:

Mate of mine who runs one of them e-coli vans outside the ground has been informed Friday 2nd August will be the "prestige" friendly date.

No opposition announced as yet.

I knew that would happen - at a friends wedding that day, ironically down the road!

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Any pub recommendations for Cheltenham on Saturday? 

I go to Uni up there, and although it isn’t specially a bar, ‘Whittle taps’ is a really good place to grab some food and a couple of drinks before a match and isn’t too expensive especially with their lunch menus. It’s on a small side street next to the main high street :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Anyone know if any more tickets will be going on sale for Cheltenham? There were 3 blocks to the side of the pitch which seemed to be allocated to us but hadn't been made available yet

I’ve tried to ask Jim on Twitter so will let you know, wasn’t expecting any of these to sell out to be fair.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

So many good pubs in Cheltenham, especially for craft beer. I remember Sandford ale house and Kemble brewery being nice

The Brewery area just off the Main shopping Street has a number of decent bars and the ground is walkable from there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

So many good pubs in Cheltenham, especially for craft beer. I remember Sandford ale house and Kemble brewery being nice

Sandford ale house is ran by the people who used to have the swan and rushes a number of years back or at least it was and it's about 500 yards from where @Lcfc_lass10 is stay lol

Also good for table top billiards.:schmike:

• Like 1

On 16/07/2019 at 08:58, Ted Maul said:

Anyone know if any more tickets will be going on sale for Cheltenham? There were 3 blocks to the side of the pitch which seemed to be allocated to us but hadn't been made available yet

300 available on the door

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Nice one. Quite a long way to drive to rely on paying on the door but can't imagine those will sell out.

If it comes to it, looks like there's loads of tickets left in the home end. Sure it's ok for a friendly. 

• Like 1

Will be hundreds of empty seats, even if 1,000 city fans turn up wanting to pay on the door i'd assume they'd let them all in and 'extend' the away end. Can't imagine a smaller club like Cheltenham will turn away any paying fans when there will be so many empty seats on the day.

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 15:32, grobyfox1990 said:

Kemble Brewery is a good shout. That's where I am probably heading & only a 10 minute walk from the ground though I also like the Frog n Fiddle (Sports Bar, loads of screens, with pool, table football etc...) on the High Street & the Bottle of Sauce (wonderful Burgers) literally a couple of minutes from Frog n Fiddle.

• Like 1