Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Non League Football 2019-20

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Less than 12 hours to go before kickoff. I really hope I can get some sleep lol

I will only have the audio from the Notts site, but if anyone has a video link come game time, please PM me :)

Good luck mate. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Less than 12 hours to go before kickoff. I really hope I can get some sleep lol

I will only have the audio from the Notts site, but if anyone has a video link come game time, please PM me :)

The match is on BT in the UK so you might be able to find a stream.

The national north and south matches are free to watch online. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Not sure if it's chargeable 

Screenshot_20200725-144730_Twitter.jpg

Yes you need to pay for the North and South games.

I'm watching York v Altrincham and the camera angle is from ground level, essentially eye level and it's absolutely horrific.

Harrogate through to the final, meanwhile Altrincham still leading York 1-0, they've already won at Bootham Crescent twice in the cups, both 1-0 and they're quite comfortable, York can't hit a barn door!

22 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Two clubs who campaigned the most to get the regional conference playoffs on, York and Havant, both lost 

York looked unfit and out of ideas, no way they were going to score, poor from a full time team and a disappointing send off for Bootham Crescent.

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Just a point as well if Harrogate went up, they have got a race against time to get a grass pitch in 

Didn't realise they had an artificial pitch. They're not allowed in the league with one.