Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Non League Football 2019-20

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 02:06, Jattdogg said:

Any fit women? If so they might be stupid from all the incest happenings that i could score  a shag if i told them it would make them smarter.

Tell them that you're their long lost brother....that should do the trick.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Can't believe what I've just seen, Dartford sky all three of their penalties miles over the bar, Weymouth score all three of theirs, and Weymouth are promoted to the national league.

A rare local derby for Yeovil next season. 

• Like 2

Altrincham promoted, 1-0 winners, Boston better team in the first half, Alty much improved in the second half, shame the game was decided by a goalkeeping howler but Boston had no answer after that. Absolutely awful game by the way!

Edited by Tuna

Good luck to Notts County today.  Always had a soft spot for them as I went to Notts county home games when Leicester we're away back in the early 90's.....weird how you can dislike one Nottingham club with a passion but like another from the same city.....bit like Notts county fans:D

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Hope County get back into the football league.

I hope so too!

Would be good since iFollow only has video for league matches. Having just the audio this season wasn't the greatest.

Also, gets the team back in Fifa(the game). Yes, I actually play as them on occasion lol

Most importantly though, heading in the right direction with the club. The dangers of staying too long, as we've seen with teams, is you can end up getting stuck for much longer than you'd like.

Feeling confident and also nervous this morning. It's just after 4am here and I really shouldn't be up yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

And on the other side, a massive day for Harrogate fans, with a chance for League football for the 1st time in their history.

Just hope Stead isn't the hero today for them lol

Good luck today! Do you feel like if Notts County don't make it today it'll be difficult in next couple of seasons to get back up? 

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Good luck today! Do you feel like if Notts County don't make it today it'll be difficult in next couple of seasons to get back up? 

Thanks Stan.

Hard to say, but when you have the chance to move up you wanna take it. At this level you have so much change around with the players I feel you could easily get stuck down for awhile.

Also lower interest/attendance equals less revenue and all the factors of non league football. You just never know.

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Almost 2 nil there.

Wake up lads!!!

Obviously you want to win today but whats the general outlook like for next season if you dont, is this seen as only chance for a while or would you be considered one of the favourites to go up anyway next season?

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Obviously you want to win today but whats the general outlook like for next season if you dont, is this seen as only chance for a while or would you be considered one of the favourites to go up anyway next season?

I dont want to think about next season at the moment lol

3 minutes ago, Rain King said:

What's happened to Ben Turner? Admittedly never a world beater but always looked a competent Championship defender. Only 32 and looks like he's never seen a football before.

Always slow of foot and today slow of brain.

Very disappointing here so far.