Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

England U21's

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Someone needs to explain to me how EFL young player of the year, Man Utd target and right back, Max Aarons isn't in this squad but Kenny is lol 

Tuanzembe should be with them too imo. I think having Joe Gomez in the side would of been a clever move too. 

Edited by Bluearmyfox28

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Tuanzembe should be with them too imo. I think having Joe Gomez in the side would of been a clever move too. 

We could've had Sancho, Gomez, Trent, Chilwell and Rashford in the squad on top of what we had. That would've been an exceptional team.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

We could've had Sancho, Gomez, Trent, Chilwell and Rashford in the squad on top of what we had. That would've been an exceptional team.

They talk about giving the lads the experiences of what it’s like to be in a tournament & dealing with the pressure yet they then chose lads like Clarke-Slater who lets be honest will never play for England once he’s no longer eligible for the u21’s. I think they should atleast give the younger lads the option, I guarantee a lot of them would want to play.

Lookman should be In the squad for me too.

3 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

They talk about giving the lads the experiences of what it’s like to be in a tournament & dealing with the pressure yet they then chose lads like Clarke-Slater who lets be honest will never play for England once he’s no longer eligible for the u21’s. I think they should atleast give the younger lads the option, I guarantee a lot of them would want to play.

Lookman should be In the squad for me too.

Exactly. Gives those making the jump the ability to get tournament experience. We couldve had such an incredible team.

• Like 1