Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

England U21's

1 minute ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Going by that hit, Kenny should play further forward as he can't defend for toffee 

I'd say his natural position is "substitute, not used".

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Surprised Maddison was taken off, he was dictating the game!

Works for me.  Bring ‘em home safe and sound and give them their holiday.  Overall I’d say our trio played above the level of the rest of the squad (Hamza’s mistake notwithstanding). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

I can't seen any of this back line making the step up. Luckily with Alexander-Arnold, Chilwell, Maguire and Stones we already have a number of decent players who are still young in the first team.

This lot have been genuinely shocking though. Kenny scored a cracker but other than that has been awful all tournament.

Throw Gomez in there and we have a back four a while 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Billy Big Balls said:

How different this tournament could've been if hamza wasn't sent off :cry:

Sad but true. The defencd is shit but with hamza protecting them we could have scraped through and got fairly far.

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

If i'm the FA, I'm on the phone to Nigel Pearson in the morning 

Sacked from Championship Leicester. Sacked from Premier League Leicester. Sacked from Championship Derby. Sacked from Belgian second tier OHL. Widly believed to need excellent deputies and faith through downturns to shape an entire club to succeed. Still, I would still support the appointment on the off chance he smacks a journalist or opposition coach.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Let's hope we've got a ****ing brilliant attack in the future. These defenders look like they'll be playing in the conference by the time the next world cup comes around.

Might bump Maguire's value up if the pipeline is rubbish! LOL 

• Like 1