Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Just now, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

What are people’s plans with icon swaps? I’m thinking Roy Keane but I’m not sure, I might just do the base icon pack.

I wouldn’t dump 18 cards in to get Nakata buddy lol I went for Crespo and I’ll be going for Carlos in my second lot... Crespo has been superb for me so far and Carlos looks like a solid LB that will do me for the majority of Fifa 

Doucoure and Alonso from my red picks and absolutely feck all from my packs... again can’t really complain about my picks but it seems like I’m following the path of 19 where I get average players pretty much every week lol that being said I’d say Doucoure would’ve been my 4th option after Ben Yedder, Griezman and Nianggolan 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I wouldn’t dump 18 cards in to get Nakata buddy lol I went for Crespo and I’ll be going for Carlos in my second lot... Crespo has been superb for me so far and Carlos looks like a solid LB that will do me for the majority of Fifa 

Knowing my luck I’d get Schmeichel! 

I might get Nesta. I could do with a decent centre back. 

My team at the minutes a bit random Alaba and Dybala are untradeable, I’ve got about 900k on my transfer pile in discard informs. But I’ve got no inspiration other than I want that 85 tolisso.

B9BB149A-47F5-450D-946C-1701BB8A388F.png

42 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Knowing my luck I’d get Schmeichel! 

I might get Nesta. I could do with a decent centre back. 

My team at the minutes a bit random Alaba and Dybala are untradeable, I’ve got about 900k on my transfer pile in discard informs. But I’ve got no inspiration other than I want that 85 tolisso.

B9BB149A-47F5-450D-946C-1701BB8A388F.png

I’d go for Rio mate if you’re after a cb.... Nesta’s agility/balance/pace look a bit suspect...if you’re looking to buy I’d say replace Laporte and the rb with Lenglet and Ferland Mendy on 7 chem the pair of them are unreal 

Edited by dbtcity

2 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I had got my hopes up that OTW Hernandez might get an upgrade before long but now he’s done his ankle ligaments his cards halved in value. I’m scared of buying icons in case the price tanks on them.

I was the same about buying nif like paying 90k for Rashford or 105k for an 85 Lenglet just seemed crazy but I just thought fvck it and snapped up Lenglet and he’s worth every penny to the point I don’t even care if his price plummets as I’ve got no plan on getting rid... is Hernandez any good? Been looking at him

10 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I was the same about buying nif like paying 90k for Rashford or 105k for an 85 Lenglet just seemed crazy but I just thought fvck it and snapped up Lenglet and he’s worth every penny to the point I don’t even care if his price plummets as I’ve got no plan on getting rid... is Hernandez any good? Been looking at him

He seems it for me, but I’m division 8 and haven’t played champs yet. Although since I’ve had him in my team my skill rating has gone from 21 to 348.