Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I've been told two now and Perez wasnt in either. Perez got the hatrick before Vards so it doesnt make sense? 

If the leaks I have are true then Vardy is a 85 so you're looking at an 86/87 POTM Vards 😳

Mmmm, could be tempted by that.

I'm sat on 1.1m of coins and I cannot displace OTW Ben Yedder, he's too good! Sold a lot of fringe players or other squads that I've built up so I've pretty much got 1 team and I'm debating how to expand on it. Tempted by Mbappe!

30 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I'd understand if it was Rivals as I used to have this problem, but it was down to internet conneciton.

For squad battles... that's weird, have your controls altered at all?

No idea mate, don't think so. Just feels really clunky but still managing to win so not too fussed

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

There must be something wrong with my xbox. Squad battles is almost unplayable atm. Every pass is 50/50 and its as if they've taken away the sprint button

I'm managing to scrape wins but it's bloody hard work

I am massively struggling with squad battles at the min. It was ok a few weeks ago but since then It’s been ridiculous 

Just thought I'd cheer everyone up again - random find on the internet:

It's almost 2020 and we're still paying $60+ a year for a game that:

1) Promotes child gambling

2) Is a 1yr cycle and requires $10,000+ if you want to play with the best characters (and if everyone spent more money, nothing would change because the market would just go up, nothing would be more attainable because pack weight is still atrocious)

3) Has a concept in gameplay that when you press a button, it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't

4) Enables people to be extremely hateful and toxic by allowing extreme levels of taunting via various celebrations

5) Has no casual mode that allows you to consistently progress

6) Pays it's 5th best player in the world $750

And:

Metacritic scores (out of 10)

Fifa 19 - 1.1 after 12 months

Fifa 20 - 0.5 after 1 month

Think about that

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Just thought I'd cheer everyone up again - random find on the internet:

And:

Yep especially that last one with professional playing. 

Professionals playing Fornite compete for Millions, Fifa a few hundred when EA turnover is in the billions. Absoulete joke from them.