Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

21 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Squad battles is shite two games both found a way to score past me in the last min plus pens are aweful 

Yeah they've got loads harder this week. Was winning all of my games quite comfortably on legendary last week but even struggling against the lower rated sides on World class this week. I had a penalty shootout and lost 3-2 after 8 penalties each lol

5 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

How dafuq do I get minus 2 points for drawing with my 15k squad against a 500k squad. Anyone know how the points work?

I think if you're closer to the division above than below then you get minus points and vice versa.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah they've got loads harder this week. Was winning all of my games quite comfortably on legendary last week but even struggling against the lower rated sides on World class this week. I had a penalty shootout and lost 3-2 after 8 penalties each lol

I have managed to win a few games now I am playing it on legendary. Finally won ok pens to but they have made them way to hard 🙈 just realised my online ran out this week so only squad battles for now see how high I manage to get as normally stop playing it after I get to gold 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Squad battles is shite two games both found a way to score past me in the last min plus pens are aweful 

Pens do my head in. Had 1 shootout today that went through all 11 players with Kasper scoring winning pen then saving one from ederson. That said it was only about 4-3 after 11. You can almost guess every one the AI takes. But can't score my own.

Also had 1 that finished 2-1 after 5 pens. I had 3 saved. Saved 3 and the AI stuck 1 wide.

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Pens do my head in. Had 1 shootout today that went through all 11 players with Kasper scoring winning pen then saving one from ederson. That said it was only about 4-3 after 11. You can almost guess every one the AI takes. But can't score my own.

Also had 1 that finished 2-1 after 5 pens. I had 3 saved. Saved 3 and the AI stuck 1 wide.

Managed to win one pen shoot out last night was tempted to just let the computer score in the last min tho to save  missing all of them 🙈

4 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Which pack did you get them in mate? Not done the sbc yet but didn't know you could get them in regular packs?

I don’t know you could either so hopefully they are giving them out a bit as they will no doubt sell for loads of people can’t get them. It was the premium gold with 3 rares I think it was from. Put them into the other sbc but got nothing from it 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Which pack did you get them in mate? Not done the sbc yet but didn't know you could get them in regular packs?

13 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I don’t know you could either so hopefully they are giving them out a bit as they will no doubt sell for loads of people can’t get them. It was the premium gold with 3 rares I think it was from. Put them into the other sbc but got nothing from it 

They've been released into the game now. They can be packed in any pack now. 

• Thanks 1

I always complain that I've never had a good pack. 

Last night I packed Son. He goes for about 575,000 coins on PS4.

I just conspired to sell him for 190,000 on the app. 

Cannot believe it. I was so focused on setting the right buy now price (590k) that all I double checked was the '90' part.

Can't believe I've managed to do this.

I've made one Fifa player very happy.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Sad 4

45 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Cannot believe it. I was so focused on setting the right buy now price (590k) that all I double checked was the '90' part.

Oh damn! I've done it loads of times but fortunately on a much smaller scale 

3 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Feel for you mate, did this with a TOTS player, mind you he was worth about 290 and I sold him for 59k.

Was enough to finish me playing

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

They have put the bundesliga sbc on now 

So, me getting a load of bronze and silver players ready for Foxestalk to invest in actually paid off. Just need to find where I saved the document now lol. 

CSL should be next 

• Like 2