Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Its really easy to do but just time consuming. I got all 12 of this set and got myself Roberto Carlos who is brilliant and will probably get enough for Guardiola from the next set of objectives

Would you recommend carlos? Id like to get him but from what ive seen hes quite attack minded 

21 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Bought this second hand the other day. Genuinely didn't think it could get worse than Alex Hunter but the Volta Story mode is atrocious. Imagine if they put their energy into the core gameplay instead.

Not even touched the Volta. No Interest whatsoever. Should invest in better servers and career mode

Edited by foxfanazer

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

There must be something wrong with my xbox. Squad battles is almost unplayable atm. Every pass is 50/50 and its as if they've taken away the sprint button

I'm managing to scrape wins but it's bloody hard work

I'd understand if it was Rivals as I used to have this problem, but it was down to internet conneciton.

For squad battles... that's weird, have your controls altered at all?

11 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Poor Perez, gets a trick and still ignored.

I've been told two now and Perez wasnt in either. Perez got the hatrick before Vards so it doesnt make sense? 

If the leaks I have are true then Vardy is a 85 so you're looking at an 86/87 POTM Vards 😳

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I've been told two now and Perez wasnt in either. Perez got the hatrick before Vards so it doesnt make sense? 

If the leaks I have are true then Vardy is a 85 so you're looking at an 86/87 POTM Vards 😳

Vardy will be an 84 if he is in the TOTW.