Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Decent that. I've played OK this weekend but gonna stick on 14 wins I think. The gameplay has been better than usual FUT champs imo

Was actually decent gameplay for me this weekend, fairly enjoyed playing tbh. 

Little bit of speedup lag but fairly smooth.

The game has errors in it but gameplay felt decent 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Rivals gameplay is too variable, either great or too sluggish.  And you get people relegating themselves for rivals objectives 

yes it is, I was div 1 most of last year but was put in div 6 this year after placements then relegated to div 7 before struggling back up to div 5.

Just now, Will1981 said:

yes it is, I was div 1 most of last year but was put in div 6 this year after placements then relegated to div 7 before struggling back up to div 5.

Div 2 and 3 mainly last year and I sit around Div 5 this year depending on the connection. 

It's getting used to the game but like to think I'm getting there lol

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Div 2 and 3 mainly last year and I sit around Div 5 this year depending on the connection. 

It's getting used to the game but like to think I'm getting there lol

My team is pretty poorly balanced as my defence and midfield are very poor but my attack is pretty solid as I packed Messi from a gold upgrade SBC, but I do not spend any money on fifa points so struggle against the mega teams.

Just now, Will1981 said:

My team is pretty poorly balanced as my defence and midfield are very poor but my attack is pretty solid as I packed Messi from a gold upgrade SBC, but I do not spend any money on fifa points so struggle against the mega teams.

Packing Messi is great aha, never packed him or anyone that good sadly. Mines fairly average throughout but works quite nicely. Same, never spend money on the game, Don't see the point in all honesty. 

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Packing Messi is great aha, never packed him or anyone that good sadly. Mines fairly average throughout but works quite nicely. Same, never spend money on the game, Don't see the point in all honesty. 

yes was great to pack him this early in the game he is great but he really is not the sort of player who suits my play style as I rarely dribble and never do skill moves, if he was tradable I would have sold him a built a better all round team.

Finished on 13 wins silver 1 disappointed same as last week and falling 1 win short of gold 3 is a ball ache

managed to get some of the icon swaps done only need 1 win ligue1 and 2 in prem

hugo sanchez 89 is ridiculous up front 58 goals in 39 games and 17 assists

14 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Finished on 13 wins silver 1 disappointed same as last week and falling 1 win short of gold 3 is a ball ache

managed to get some of the icon swaps done only need 1 win ligue1 and 2 in prem

hugo sanchez 89 is ridiculous up front 58 goals in 39 games and 17 assists

Interesting about Sanchez, most people were saying avoid him due to one of his stats, maybe balance.

Got to win one of my last 2 games for gold 3, been really poor this weekend.

5 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Interesting about Sanchez, most people were saying avoid him due to one of his stats, maybe balance.

Got to win one of my last 2 games for gold 3, been really poor this weekend.

Think his goal ratio speaks volumes quality player

Koulibaly out of my gold 1 SB rewards, unfortunately doesn't go for that much but he'll be useful to complete the Serie A icon objective.

Done all the SB challenges but have a couple of the online ones still to do, think I'm just gonna have to sell a couple of my 1st team players to fill the 4 positions with more quality because it's taking ages to get the wins! lol 

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

FIFA is for weird virgins baby!

14 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Koulibaly out of my gold 1 SB rewards, unfortunately doesn't go for that much but he'll be useful to complete the Serie A icon objective.

Done all the SB challenges but have a couple of the online ones still to do, think I'm just gonna have to sell a couple of my 1st team players to fill the 4 positions with more quality because it's taking ages to get the wins! lol 

!!!

20 hours ago, Ashley said:

Anyone seen it kicking off on Twitter between all the pros and RunTheFUTMarket? Pretty shitty what they've done to him.

20 hours ago, deejdeej said:

What's happened?

18 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Damn that's so shitty of them. Genuinely really enjoy watching rtfm, one of the few fifa streamers I watch. The rest are so cringe and fake

RTFM has made a video about the situation:

Man, so many dickheads in the FIFA community. People about ten years older than the guy behave like 5-year kindergarten inmates.

Competitive modes have destroyed the franchise.

Edited by MC Prussian

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Man, so many dickheads in the FIFA community. People about ten years older than the guy behave like 5-year kindergarten inmates.

The whole competitive and streaming community have caused all of this. They all take this game way too seriously and then so many act like kids on a playground. 

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Just watched some of this. So tragic if true, im with nick. How's sad do you have to be to start a group to dodge and take out certain players. And they call themselves pros, so lame