Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

IF it's TRUE then EFL EFL Championship will be the next League SBC. 

Just look at the requirements for this week MM. 

We saw last week with the MM from Germany that it only needed 2 players from the Bundesliga then 6 silvers. I'd say a large proportion of FIFA players would have looked to buy silver Bundesliga players for those 6 requirements and not look at a cheaper alternative.

This week you need Silvers and players from the Championship (6). See the pattern forming? 

People rinse their clubs of Silvers then they're forced to rebuy and or invest in packs.... 

1 hour ago, Rusko187 said:

I'm planning to grind Weekend League hard, it's my first time ever competing in it, so have no idea what to expect.

Already broke a controller this week, hoping I don't do anymore in.

If I were you, I'd stack up on controllers asap.

FIFA online is the pits. You'll curse, throw tantrums, harm yourself, damage your room and controllers en masse.

16 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

If I were you, I'd stack up on controllers asap.

FIFA online is the pits. You'll curse, throw tantrums, harm yourself, damage your room and controllers en masse.

I've learnt my lesson, it was my 20th anniversary controller.... motherf***er was launched at the wall in frustration! 

I'm in Div 6 in rivals and it feels as though some of the guys I concede, comes off of situations where it was beyond your control! Maybe I just need to Git Gud!

2 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

I'm planning to grind Weekend League hard, it's my first time ever competing in it, so have no idea what to expect.

Already broke a controller this week, hoping I don't do anymore in.

Play to the end of all your games do not quit as matchmaking is based on form and if you quit it does not lower your form giving you harder games.

28 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Not playing fut champions this week because I’m away all weekend and there could be a plethora of leicester players in totw

I think there's never been two players of the same team in a single TOTW, although I may be mistaken.

Not that Vardy and Perez both don't deserve to be in next week's team, mind.