Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

56 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Didn't play WL last week so no rewards for me but looking at the totw and some of the content creators pulls I can't say I'm all that disappointed 

Having watched a couple and the highest pull I've seen is 86 Fabinho, makes my Chilly and Perez seem fairly average considering.

Vida and an English icon Lb from my picks 👀... ended up doing the Auba sbc as I thought it had dipped to a half decent price at 300k with about 160k worth of packs... ended up costing me 150k once I’d finished after using a few untradeable cards and from the players I packed from said packs

Not much from packs from the sbc. Managed to get maguire twice 🤦‍♂️ Sold him so many times already 😂 hopefully they do a champs league sbc again soon and no one has many of the cards because I have fair few to get rid of

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

It looks brilliant! The acceleration puts me off, even with a chem style

Yeah same. Maybe if you partner him with a Militao or someone pacey he could be worth it. Either way it's a fairly inexpensive sbc for the quality of the card 

Edited by foxfanazer

Pique is brilliant lads get on him especially for that price! Been using him with an anchor chem and haven’t had a problem with his acceleration/balance/agility! Also bagged If Fabinho from a 2 player upgrade pack... so much for me not doing untradeable sbcs this year lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Was 2 wins from 3 now 2 from 6. I find that if you go a goal or 2 up the game becomes unplayable. My defence is just so open and even with a cdm dropping in I'm just too exposed. Just gonna play to 9 wins I think this weekend. Can't be arsed with the stress lol

Exactly how mine started, thankfully won the next 2 so I'm 4 from 8 and put the controller down for my own sanity :whistle:

Gameplay felt so sluggish too.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Currently 7 wins 4 defeats scream Pique has been immense for me.

Been tempted by this card, is he really that good?

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Was 2 wins from 3 now 2 from 6. I find that if you go a goal or 2 up the game becomes unplayable. My defence is just so open and even with a cdm dropping in I'm just too exposed. Just gonna play to 9 wins I think this weekend. Can't be arsed with the stress lol

Post up a pic of your team, might be time to change up formation and tactics.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Been tempted by this card, is he really that good?

Post up a pic of your team, might be time to change up formation and tactics.

It can't be the players mate. Even the games I win feel horrendous. Won a game 8-2 earlier with it playing like shit. Here's my team anyway. Mbappe scores loads for me from CAM so I'm quite happy with that and Jesus has scored more goals than he's played games. Preferred IF Ndidi to Sissoko but it helps get Mbappe to 8 chem so needs must

Screenshot_20191101_171209_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Edited by foxfanazer