Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Gogglebox

39 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Why does the outside of their house look like a fancy shepherds hut you find on Airbnb? Also, I thought they didn't live in Leicestershire anymore.

Lincolnshire near Colsterworth unless they've moved again.

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

That's what I thought. Just the gogglebox bloke with his usual "in leicesterrrrr..." thing before showing their artisan hut made me question it.

3 hours ago, Tuna said:

Yes, they're in that location.*

*Which had caused a slight stir, initially, as many of the locals there are into rugby and they apparently had reservations about the Vardy' presence in the town in terms of them potentially getting too much media attention of their new house in the area.

They used to live in Melton Mowbray, which they had to move away from - as they complained about the lack of privacy, due to some locals trying to get their attention whenever they were seen around the house (especially when they had two very young children).

Both of these stories of both of these houses, in the above respective villages/town, were covered in the Leicester Mercury.

-

Thinking about it, wonder where the other LCFC players live?

Only know that Schmeichel still lives in Manchester and commutes daily during the season.

Rodgers lives on the outskirts of Newtown Linford; he nearly purchased a house in Whitwick.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

10 hours ago, Kopic said:

Why does the outside of their house look like a fancy shepherds hut you find on Airbnb? Also, I thought they didn't live in Leicestershire anymore.

They just used random shots of houses. Not the actual houses of those on the show.