Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Astleyfox

The roof

34 minutes ago, Swiss_tony said:

I went cold turkey and my sunny disposition returned within a week.

Six years since I last posted on there, it just became too toxic.

Can't say I've missed it and I'm damn sure they won't have missed me either.

We weren't exactly a match made in heaven, them and me lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

If you are remotely sensitive, just stay off it. But, it is unique. 

Was unique up until a couple of years ago, still some very good threads and an abundance of witty folks but a few snowflakes have infiltrated it to put on stupid posts and wait for the obvious replies then whinge about them. Oh and the willy wobblers who are profoundly rude... :o

Up the City...:scarf:

24 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

If you are remotely sensitive, just stay off it. But, it is unique. 

Really?  From what I can see almost every man on that board is has their sensitivity dial cranked up to 11, I mean that quislings thread is insecurity manifest.  Can't remember the last time someone on here went on an angry, expletive filled rant because they couldn't handle having their views disagreed with yet that lot over there are throwing tantrums in every thread.  Staying off it is good advice but not for the reason you've quoted lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/07/2019 at 22:21, Carl the Llama said:

Really?  From what I can see almost every man on that board is has their sensitivity dial cranked up to 11, I mean that quislings thread is insecurity manifest.  Can't remember the last time someone on here went on an angry, expletive filled rant because they couldn't handle having their views disagreed with yet that lot over there are throwing tantrums in every thread.  Staying off it is good advice but not for the reason you've quoted lol 

BuT tHe LiBeRaL sNoWfLaKe MiLlEnIaLs

• Haha 1