Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Astleyfox

The roof

33 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

About time, that board is full of dinosaurs out of touch with the modern world. Burn it down.

Theres no need for that. There is an option not to read it. Dont, worry, like the dinosaurs, we are dying out, meanwhile, just stay off the island. Everyones happy!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Astleyfox said:

Any refugee roofer snuck over the border? It appears to be gawn! Finally imploded?

Made a run for it years ago.

Still lurked to see some discussions on the football, but sadly all too often it became a parody of itself and lost much of the humour it once boasted. Some of the views ceased to be intentionally ironic trolling and became something more unpleasant altogether.

Edited by fleckneymike
  • Like 2

It seems to be the parent outfit, fansonline as I randomly went to their Blackpool site to find it equally affected.

Comments about it on here are broadly correct, an unpleasant minority have polluted it.

For example, this week I offered the view that there was a problem with the (mis)use of VAR at the WWC. I was picked up on a phrase I used and accused of patronising others so an issue worth discussing (IMO) went personal straight away.

Any board  rules supposedly in place re behaviour  are so routinely ignored that they are pointless.