Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

YOURI TIELEMANS SIGNS!

Think the international break has done him good with some more minutes under his belt to catch up from the uncertainty of pre-season. 

Seems the type of player that really does like to be 100% match fit (Football Manager players will know what I mean) 

I wouldn't call Tielemans a luxury player. He's an important cog in our machine. He has gotten better as the season has gone on. He also benefit most from having Maddison next to him rather than 2 DMs. 

Great player to have.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

What I love about him, is he's one of only 3 or 4 players in this team that can and does score goals. He has end product and he might not be as impeccable as he was when on loan but he's still winning us points and dictating play. I think he will improve as the season goes on and do not rule him out for PFA Player of the Season, I mean it.

Hold your horses, Ric! He's good, but he hasn't even been the best player on our team so far. It will probably be some Liverpool player, like Mané. He still has things to work on.

24 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Hold your horses, Ric! He's good, but he hasn't even been the best player on our team so far. It will probably be some Liverpool player, like Mané. He still has things to work on.

I'm making a wild presumption but I think if we get top 4 then we will have a player in the running for the award and I envisage him returning to the form he showed on loan last season 😂

Looks to be getting fitter and stronger too me, I've got a feeling he's one off those players who only gets fit by playing a number of matches. Amazing to see the numbers for both him and JM, could easily see them get around15-20 goals and 15-20 assists between them this season!!!! 

In 66 games combined numbers they have 14 goals and 14 assists, over a 38 game season, combine apps of 76, 20 of each between them is a achievable!

YT             22 Appearances   5 goals, 5 assists

JM            44 Appearances   9 goals, 9 assists 

They are only both 22, throw in Ndidi also 22, if we can keep them together on 2-3 years we could have the best centre midfield trio in the league!

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

What was up with Youri, eh? I just can't work out why he has been a bit off, compared to last season. It just doesn't make sense...

0_Youri-tielemans.jpg

I reckon we should all relax about Youri, as he is surely going through the usual stress and strains associated with parenthood.

• Like 1