Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

13 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

The Special One isn't the same man he was, I think his best days are behind him. Tottenham look so ordinary these days, they've kind of back to mid 00's Tottenham now.  

Oh absolutely, I agree about the Special One! Seemed to be well past it to me before his poisonous tenure at Man Utd was over. But still, TBF I expected him to do slightly better at Spuds. Their new manager bounce lasted about two games! lol

20 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

This could be Spurs last European night for a long time, just can’t see them getting back into Europe this season, and us and Wolves in particular look to have overtaken them.

Jose was a terrible appointment, and will be gone in the summer as will many of their bigger players, and with no European football, who would chose to go there? 

Pretty premature to be talking in these terms lol

Their financial size is twice ours and they've only just moved into a 60k stadium.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

****s going on here? Looks in a bad way.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Jesus that looks a scary one. The ball hits him in the face but it all looked quite innocuous. 

Edit: seems like he came back around 

Looked like the ball hit him going upwards in to his nose. Can be quite nasty. Good to see him back up regardless. 

• Like 1

Just now, deejdeej said:

Every other time I've seen him he's been lethal, not sure what's going on with him tonight.

I see! I confess I don't watch a lot of their games :D

Just now, AKCJ said:

Probably the 27 goals and 11 assists so far this season tbh.

Could be, could be! He should be banging goals left and right today though, it's the Spuds lol

13 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

****s going on here? Looks in a bad way.

11 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Jesus that looks a scary one. The ball hits him in the face but it all looked quite innocuous. 

Edit: seems like he came back around 

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Looked like the ball hit him going upwards in to his nose. Can be quite nasty. Good to see him back up regardless. 

Swallowed his tongue :o

Jenas saying that's just a shoulder charge.

Fvcking melt. 

The guy goes up a few feet in the air from Tanganga's challenge! 

If that happens on Alli he's literally crying for a penalty. 

Edited by StanSP

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

No way is that a foul, Alli falling before the challenge comes in. Jenas crying like a baby for a nothing tackle.

Hilarious that the Dele tackle was a penalty but this one was in no way a foul. Remind me again why we have 'fans' as analysts on co-commentary?