Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Maybe next time we could have a proper commentary team and not this low budget return of FanZone.

"LEICESTER 4 DIRTY LEEDS 0!"

Edited by Tuna
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Maybe next time we could have a proper commentary team and not this low budget return of FanZone.

Fanzone - that's what I was thinking of. Sadly this is a high budget version because these willy pullers are getting paid (by BT and therefore me - hits unsubscribe!)

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Atletico are a right bunch of bastards though. Remember in the first leg three years ago they got a 14-year-old backroom coach of ours sent off? 

Nobody even knew who he was.

Yes, very unpleasant cnuts when we played against them, and Simeone was very irritating (as ever I guess).

From a neutral perspective though on a day like today, they are a proper Champions League team who know all the tricks with a brilliant manager. And one has to appreciate the way they punctured the Liverpool balloon, about time someone did that.