Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

been a sensational game of soccer to watch, this. 

real shame it's still genuinely unenjoyable overall because mcmanaman keeps calling him "gigi" widjnaldum which is categorically NOT his name. 

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Against the run of play. Atletico have been the better side.

Really?

I think they were containing Liverpool as normal but for the last 15-20mins the game was pretty much in Liverpool's half.

Costa's not doing much up front apart from being an asshole (standard) and Felix is playing quite deep.

If BT are going to keep putting that whining nasal noise nuisance MacMannaman on telly as a biased co-commentator, then next season I want them to employ Alan Birchinall, or Roy Cropper or me as co-commentator for Leicester City's Champions League opener.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Mcmanaman moaning about Atletico players surrounding the ref, he seems to forget that moaning at the ref is Jordan Hendersons favourite part of being a footballer.

Liverpool do pretty much the same- cynical fouls, histrionics, surrounding the ref, manager acting like a twat on the touchline.

Fletch and Macca don't seem too keen to point that out for some reason.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

If BT are going to keep putting that whining nasal noise nuisance MacMannaman on telly as a biased co-commentator, then next season I want them to employ Alan Birchinall, or Roy Cropper or me as co-commentator for Leicester City's Champions League opener.

That bloke from the FanZone against Leeds. "YOU ARE CRYING INTO YOUR PAELLA MY SON"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

It's a fair request, but personally I can't stand BTs insistence on having biased commentary.  Don't they realise that football fans in this country are extremely partisan, and probably don't want Liverpool to win?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I want Oi oi savaloy

You can tell McManaman has no idea about Atletico.

Saying there's no urgency to go forward, slowing the game down.

Yes, because every team that does the opposite gets fvcked over on a lightning-quick counter attack from Liverpool. It's not rocket science, Steve.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

You can tell McManaman has no idea about Atletico.

Saying there's no urgency to go forward, slowing the game down.

Yes, because every team that does the opposite gets fvcked over on a lightning-quick counter attack from Liverpool. It's not rocket science, Steve.

The shit the pair of them chat is incredible. Neither seem able to say a positive word about Atletico or a negative word about Liverpool.