Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but can someone explain how Erling Haaland has been able to play for 2 teams in this season's champions league? I thought the rule was, you could only represent one team in a European competition in the same season? 

24 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but can someone explain how Erling Haaland has been able to play for 2 teams in this season's champions league? I thought the rule was, you could only represent one team in a European competition in the same season? 

That rule changed before this season started :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Valencia V Atalanta to be played behind closed doors. Tragic stuff.

Only fair as Atalanta have no European football pedigree so therefore don't deserve to be in the competition anyway. AC Milan should be reinstated!!!!

4 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I can't see exactly what the Special One is changing, there seems to be a sense of continuity with where Pochetino left off. From one bottlejob to another

The Special One isn't the same man he was, I think his best days are behind him. Tottenham look so ordinary these days, they've kind of back to mid 00's Tottenham now.  

This could be Spurs last European night for a long time, just can’t see them getting back into Europe this season, and us and Wolves in particular look to have overtaken them.

Jose was a terrible appointment, and will be gone in the summer as will many of their bigger players, and with no European football, who would chose to go there? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

This could be Spurs last European night for a long time, just can’t see them getting back into Europe this season, and us and Wolves in particular look to have overtaken them.

Jose was a terrible appointment, and will be gone in the summer as will many of their bigger players, and with no European football, who would chose to go there? 

Talking about Jose, has he aged something like a million years in the last couple of years.