Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Luton Town (A) (Carabao Cup) Tues 24 Sep 19:45

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

A pretty alarming amount already gone at 8.01 this morning.

Box holders and ticket staff hoovering up a good few me thinks.

I looked on the seating map at 6.30am this morning before they went on sale to P1.  Only 1048 tickets were available. So the away scheme and whoever else, had purchased/been given 452 tickets.

Interesting to see how many tickets go before it’s live for P1 from an allocation. Whether this is roughly the same figure for PL matches who knows. 

24 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Fvck me. I miss out tomorrow by one ffs.

Looks like I maybe missing this one. Shame.

I think you’ll be ok buddy. Only a 15 point range for the bracket tomorrow and it’s purely P2.

Ballot, away scheme priority, box holders and all hangers on sorted by now. Can’t see a problem.

Edited by Drew Peacock
  • Like 1

On 09/09/2019 at 11:25, Drew Peacock said:

I looked on the seating map at 6.30am this morning before they went on sale to P1.  Only 1048 tickets were available. So the away scheme and whoever else, had purchased/been given 452 tickets.

Interesting to see how many tickets go before it’s live for P1 from an allocation. Whether this is roughly the same figure for PL matches who knows. 

Have you got a link to the seating map Drew?

49 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Just got mine. There was about 260 left.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Although, phone/in store sales not started yet (well, 9/10 normally).

Also, 394 were available yesterday morning, by the evening it was just over 400? Maybe they hold back a number for in store/phone sales every day?

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Although, phone/in store sales not started yet (well, 9/10 normally).

Also, 394 were available yesterday morning, by the evening it was just over 400? Maybe they hold back a number for in store/phone sales every day?

I don't think they put them all online. I've always thought they keep some back in store.