Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Luton Town (A) (Carabao Cup) Tues 24 Sep 19:45

17 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I did the checking seat availability thing on the LCFC website and saw that there are/will be only 1208 tickets available to buy. A whole section of 300 or so seats have been greyed out. I assume they’re blocked off for the away priority scheme people?

A cynical man might suggest these may also be held back for ticket office staff... I would hope these are held back for the priority scheme.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

A cynical man might suggest these may also be held back for ticket office staff... I would hope these are held back for the priority scheme.

No tickets are held for scheme members, so the cynical man would be correct.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Terrible idea for this fixture. I can understand when it's a large away end when you're not expecting many to turn up but this will just cause problems.

It baffles me how this is deemed safe, as it encourages people to stand in an area that isn't designated for them - yet safe standing is still to be approved.

doesn't make sense to me.

Agree. The sort of match that people who have knocked off work will be in a rush to get to & after 90 to 120 minutes on a chock a block M1 I can see a few tempers fraying when the ground fills up.

£25 for entry into a dilapidated ground & Forest are paying a tenner to get into the Emirates! 

I assume non season ticket holders would not have a chance of getting tickets?  Luton has not even put tickets on sale on their website yet.   In that case,  I am looking for 2/3 tickets if anyone can help on that front- mucho gracias!

19 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I did the checking seat availability thing on the LCFC website and saw that there are/will be only 1208 tickets available to buy. A whole section of 300 or so seats have been greyed out. I assume they’re blocked off for the away priority scheme people?

I think they sometimes hold back sections for ticket office sales too, but I could be wrong.

On 05/09/2019 at 14:35, red5 said:

Fox travel going via London again?

Tbf I was waiting for Ausden Clark's departure time but they are 3pm too.

I thought it'd be at least 4. 

Edited by Fox92

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Tbf I was waiting for Ausden Clark's departure time but they are 3pm too.

I thought it'd be at least 4. 

Ausden Clark are going to a pub first 

Don't know what fox travel are doing but it's 1and half hours journey 

3 minutes ago, red5 said:

Ausden Clark are going to a pub first 

Don't know what fox travel are doing but it's 1and half hours journey 

Decent, yeah I'll be booking onto Ausden Clark. 

FoxTravel will be doing an hour stop at some M1 motorway services.