Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Southampton (A) Friday 25th Oct - 8pm

On 24/09/2019 at 10:37, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes, certainly looks it from the layout of the stadium and the other blocks have been fairly small. We'll do well to take 2,000. Which for a Friday night in October is probably not too bad.

Yeh, just another one killed for pointless TV coverage. 

Has Block 44 opened up yet? 

It looks like they've just released about 175 seats, on the far side of block 44.

Interestingly, it looks like Southampton haven't yet opened up block 43.   I assume they're just waiting to see how tickets sales go.  If they haven't sold out, and we do, there is a possibility they might give us some extra tickets.  Obviously we'd need to sell out block 44 before we even think of asking them for more tickets.

15 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

It looks like they've just released about 175 seats, on the far side of block 44.

Interestingly, it looks like Southampton haven't yet opened up block 43.   I assume they're just waiting to see how tickets sales go.  If they haven't sold out, and we do, there is a possibility they might give us some extra tickets.  Obviously we'd need to sell out block 44 before we even think of asking them for more tickets.

I'm sure Leicester have to pay for unsold tickets. So they may be reluctant to ask for another 1,000 tickets when they will only sell another 200 or so. Not sure I've got that right but I have heard something similar before.

On the other hand, if Southampton can't sell out, maybe they'll be happy to give Leicester the extras to sell.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rutland is blue said:

After one ticket for this, wasn’t planning on going but decided too now. Preferably higher up in the stands but no stress if not - NEED 1 TICKET 

I have one adult spare in row KK if you want it?