Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Southampton (A) Friday 25th Oct - 8pm

On 17/09/2019 at 14:38, DerbyshireFox said:

True. Don’t know if they are their main sponsor this year which might explain it. The concession prices are high. Arsenal away for a Senior last year was £15, so £27 for Southampton seems steep!

Last year I paid £20 for an adult and £18 for an U18 v Southampton.  This year it's £30+£25.  The adult price is fair enough, but the child price is steep.  Man Utd only charged £10. 

But just about worth it if we win again and get to sing 'When the saints go marching out' when their fans leave early.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Can I assume that block 44 hasn’t been released for sale yet? I was waiting for 44/45 to open up. Block 45 is showing as sold out, so I must have somehow missed that being opened up. 

Block 45 has been "Sold Out" from the start, no idea what they are doing there. I assume it is not actually sold out though and they will open this up next.

This misleading "sold out" lark seems to be a regular feature of Southampton away games.

In the previous 2 seasons - they both had a block showing as "sold out", even though it hadn't been opened ... rather than just being "greyed out".   Although it was block 44 in those seasons, as opposed to block 45 this season.

I suspect a few of us are waiting for them to open up block 45 before buying our ticket!