Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Crystal Palace (A) Sun 3rd November 14:00

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Still to reach everyone then do we think 

There's about 330 left and unrestricted seats have not been sold yet, which is another 340 roughly. So plenty to go round.

Next are All STH's and then Members. I am sure they will also release a general sale after that. Surely they must also be able to sell the other half of block T (should be about 600 seats).

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Lads is this going to make tomorrow?

Yes. Over 300 left.

Got mine today, had to settle for restricted view lower down (pole will obstruct view of goal slightly). Better than being at the back!

I would think that if we sell out this allocation, that the club will put the extra 600 tickets on sale too.

Edited by KrefelderFox666
  • Thanks 1

Usually travel to Thornton Heath station for this but now the Flora Sandes Pub is closed down, I am considering Norwood Junction or Selhurst (as far as as know they're all about 15 mins walk from the ground).  Does anyone know what the boozers are like around these areas?   Is one area better than the other on match day? 

48 minutes ago, Paddy_D said:

Usually travel to Thornton Heath station for this but now the Flora Sandes Pub is closed down, I am considering Norwood Junction or Selhurst (as far as as know they're all about 15 mins walk from the ground).  Does anyone know what the boozers are like around these areas?   Is one area better than the other on match day? 

Norwood Junction is certainly the closest to the ground but no idea what pubs are around. Why don't you drink in London, maybe around London Bridge. Trains from there get you to Norwood Junction in 12 mins.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MAFoxesFan said:

Coming over from the Boston, USA to support and looking for 3 tickets. All under 22, but will pay for adult tickets if necessary. Thanks! 

I've been in touch with MAFoxes back in the States-- would be great if someone can help out.

11 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Plumped for further back unrestricted hesitantly. Never been but photos don’t look fantastic 🙈. Better move than further forward severely restricted or just as bad?

The view from pretty much any seat at Palace is shit so don't worry about it too much lol

Edited by ealingfox
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Plumped for further back unrestricted hesitantly. Never been but photos don’t look fantastic 🙈. Better move than further forward severely restricted or just as bad?

In Block R there are some severely restricted view tickets where the floodlight pole is in the way I think.

The lower half/two thirds restricted view are poles being in your view of one of the goals (you can get around by moving left and right). However, the very back makes you feel miles away and you have a letterbox view and not sure you can even see the other side of the pitch. Add to that people standing up and you can't even see the near byline.

In summary, half of the seats at Palace are sh1t!

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

In Block R there are some severely restricted view tickets where the floodlight pole is in the way I think.

The lower half/two thirds restricted view are poles being in your view of one of the goals (you can get around by moving left and right). However, the very back makes you feel miles away and you have a letterbox view and not sure you can even see the other side of the pitch. Add to that people standing up and you can't even see the near byline.

In summary, half of the seats at Palace are sh1t!

Certainly looks that way :yesyes:  looks very similar to Peterborough away when I was on the back row in the cup a few years ago. That was a letterbox view as well. It’s another one to tick off the list anyway 

2 hours ago, Lukey Boi said:

If anyone can get me 4 tickets would be v grateful & can transfer the dosh. Was hoping it would make general but don’t think it will which is odd considering most the remaining are restricted

Cheers

Luke

Just buy restricted and move?