Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Crystal Palace (A) Sun 3rd November 14:00

Posted a few days back - looking for 4 tickets now. Didn't think I'd make it over for a game this year (live in the US, have never been able to watch live so this will be my first game) so didn't buy a membership before the deadline in July. All 4 are under 22 but willing to pay for adult tickets if necessary. Any assistance is much appreciated! 

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I find it ridiculous that the club did not take the full allocation and released it to general sale. We would have sold out easily.

Probably at little conscious about the game being moved. You'd hope they'd take the full offering now though.

Sold out.    Well, the club got their wish of being able to say "sold out to Members".   I hope they're pleased with themselves.

There were about 260 tickets available at the end of Season Ticket sales (Mon 7th Oct).

After a full day selling to Members, there were about 110 ticket left (Tue 8th Oct).

You would have expected these to go on General Sale the following day ... as, in fairness, they usually do.   But not this time apparently.  

And as has been stated above, we could easily have sold out a full 2900/3000 allocation.   We sold about 600 tickets at the General Sale stage for Southampton away.

<Edited to say:   Actually we sold about 900 at the General Sale for Southampton away.   There were 100 seats left in blocks 45 and 46, and block 44 with 800 seats was later opened up.    Which makes our decision not to take a full Palace away allocation, and open it up to General Sale look even dafter.>

Edited by worth_the_wait
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Sold out.    Well, the club got their wish of being able to say "sold out to Members".   I hope they're pleased with themselves.

There were about 260 tickets available at the end of Season Ticket sales (Mon 7th Oct).

After a full day selling to Members, there were about 110 ticket left (Tue 8th Oct).

You would have expected these to go on General Sale the following day ... as, in fairness, they usually do.   But not this time apparently.  

And as has been stated above, we could easily have sold out a full 2900/3000 allocation.   We sold about 600 tickets at the General Sale stage for Southampton away.

<Edited to say:   Actually we sold about 900 at the General Sale for Southampton away.   There were 100 seats left in blocks 45 and 46, and block 44 with 800 seats was later opened up.    Which makes our decision not to take a full Palace away allocation, and open it up to General Sale look even dafter.>

In regards to ticket sales/arrangements, the club are regularly embarrassing. With 3 weeks until the game we could have easily sold out the full allocation. Sales tend to really pick up in the final week

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

I'm sure we've taken 3000 to Palace in recent years, so it seems a shame for the club to cap it, especially as we're doing well on pitch. 

Yeah but not on a Sunday at 2.

I understand the points above but also consider it's a Sunday and train times are shit. Saturday 3pm (or even 12.30) the club would've obviously taken 3000.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah but not on a Sunday at 2.

I understand the points above but also consider it's a Sunday and train times are shit. Saturday 3pm (or even 12.30) the club would've obviously taken 3000.

We have sold out 2,350 tickets. If this made general sale, we would have been very close to selling out 3,000. Doesn't matter whether it's Sunday and on TV. That's the annoying thing, the club didn't react to sales. There are still 3 weeks until the match, more and more tickets would have sold.

Let's not forget that since it dropped to all STH's, there were only restricted view tickets left, this would have put some people off too.

Anyone got any experience in travelling from Euston to the ground? Looks like you get a tube as far south as possible and then have to bus in for the rest of it

I'm a bit concerned how busy the buses might be on the return back to Euston after the game... 

Edited by Collymore

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

Anyone got any experience in travelling from Euston to the ground? Looks like you get a tube as far south as possible and then have to bus in for the rest of it

I'm a bit concerned how busy the buses might be on the return back to Euston after the game... 

Tube to Victoria.

Then overground train from Victoria to Thornton Heath or Selhurst.