Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Crystal Palace (A) Sun 3rd November 14:00

On 26/10/2019 at 11:36, Collymore said:

Anyone got any experience in travelling from Euston to the ground? Looks like you get a tube as far south as possible and then have to bus in for the rest of it

I'm a bit concerned how busy the buses might be on the return back to Euston after the game... 

Or possibly a better option is to go to London Bridge and get a train to Norwood Junction (closest station to the away end). 12 mins from London Bridge (runs every 30 mins). There are other slow trains too.

Just go on the TFL website and put in your route and it will show a few options.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Or possibly a better option is to go to London Bridge and get a train to Norwood Junction (closest station to the away end). 12 mins from London Bridge (runs every 30 mins). There are other slow trains too.

Just go on the TFL website and put in your route and it will show a few options.

Cheers for that.

That's what I originally did and it mentioned the bus route. 

43 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Cheers for that.

That's what I originally did and it mentioned the bus route. 

Sometimes the website shows a variety of results and only when you filter by least changes or quickest route will it give you those options.

I am driving to Stanmore, parking there then getting the tube to London Bridge, then the Thameslink quick train to Norwood Junction.

If you are at Euston it might be easier to travel via Victoria station and go to Thornton Heath. Just weigh up the options, can always decide on day.

Thornton Heath is about 5 mins further away from the away end but if you want a beer near the ground, then Thornton Heath is the one. No away friendly bars by Norwood Junction as far as I am aware.

22 hours ago, oadby.fox said:

Does anyone know if they still let you in after half time? Asking for my cousin who will probably be running late!

Also will be my first time visiting selhurst, what are the best places to drink for away fans?

Arriving at Thornton Heath station usually means a beer in The Railway (Telegraph??) or a bit closer to the ground is The Prince George...both usually have a good number of away fans but the Prince George is usually packed...Prince George 10 mins walk to ground, Railway 15mins walk 

• Like 1