Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
W88DY

Squeeze Tickets Wanted

7 minutes ago, W88DY said:

I think you might be right pal, That's Another Nail in My Heart I may aswell stop in and drink Black Coffee in Bed...

And after that you could always pull some mussels from a shell and have a bit of slap and tickle :thumbup:

Seriously though, hope you score a couple of tickets mate. Brilliant band.

• Like 1

Try twickets.live - its a fan to fan face value only reselling site. Theres a bunch of tickets on there but not for de mont at the moment. But you can set up email alerts for any tickets that get listed. I've used it before, is pretty good.

• Like 1

This is so weird: At work earlier I noticed they've added Goodbye Girl to the playlist, it's the one song I know by the band thanks to a cover by The KGB, another band that nobody's heard of.  Obviously when I commented on the new song nobody else had ever heard of it or the group because why would you have heard of an obscure English new wave band unless you're unfathomably old (like, at least 45) or just really into your new wave?  Anyway a couple of hours later and up pops this thread about the very same band that nobody knows.  So weird.  Anyway, that's my useful contribution to this thread complete.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

This is so weird: At work earlier I noticed they've added Goodbye Girl to the playlist, it's the one song I know by the band thanks to a cover by The KGB, another band that nobody's heard of.  Obviously when I commented on the new song nobody else had ever heard of it or the group because why would you have heard of an obscure English new wave band unless you're unfathomably old (like, at least 45) or just really into your new wave?  Anyway a couple of hours later and up pops this thread about the very same band that nobody knows.  So weird.  Anyway, that's my useful contribution to this thread complete.

Great band - and Goodbye Girl is my favourite song of theirs. I am indeed unfathomably old, though!

Surely, you must know these two.....

7 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Great band - and Goodbye Girl is my favourite song of theirs. I am indeed unfathomably old, though!

Surely, you must know these two.....

Sorry Alf, I vaguely recognise the female vocals in the first one but the second rings zero bells.

Squeeze were the ultimate "pop" band of their generation from 1978-1983. Every song brilliantly written & performed classics. Their songs told stories about love, loss, nonsense & everyday life.

Tillbrook & Difford are up there with the greatest songwriters of the pop era. Great to see them still going strong.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/10/2019 at 21:06, W88DY said:

Hi all, 

I didn't even realise until just now that Squeeze where on tour,  Anyhow if anyone has 2 spare tickets for the De Mont on Tues 22nd Oct let us know and I`ll have them off you, thanks..

Assume you were watching more intently than me and know, but there are some on the De Mont site still/again.

• Like 1

On 08/10/2019 at 21:06, W88DY said:

Hi all, 

I didn't even realise until just now that Squeeze where on tour,  Anyhow if anyone has 2 spare tickets for the De Mont on Tues 22nd Oct let us know and I`ll have them off you, thanks..

https://www.twickets.live/block/1090148599474125,4?locale=en_GB&territory=GB&utm_campaign=twitter

• Like 1