Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brexit - what's it about?

Some say its about money and tax avoidance.

Some say its about power and who governs the nation.

Some  say its about a lie written on the side of a bus.

Some say its about the end of the world as we know it and that all trade will stop with a milllion mile tailback.

Some and these ones i think have a point think its about democracy (but i would say that i voted leave).

But i think the one thing that we all know for certain is parliment has done little else but talk about brixit for 3 years and done very little else regarding the running of the country and it has ticked along not too badly in general so we could probably sack the lot of them and just let the civil service get on with running the country without pretending they are going to improve our lives in return for a cross on a peice of paper every four or five years. 

And we also know its ok for mp and the speaker to stick things on expenses that the rest of use would be investigated for by inland revenue.

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It'll stop black people 'coming in'

No just french onion sellers riding bicycles wearing striped jumpers and berets just incase border force arent sure what to look out for on the 1st November they all look like this https://ilovefancydress.com/costumes-beginning-with/costumes-beginning-with-f/frenchman-4-piece-set-black-beret?gclid=Cj0KCQjw0IDtBRC6ARIsAIA5gWtuXmUruz6tjh5b13hwC6EQSDgYI3jwO4dHN4XFSty65bOSb0_rpD0aAi1sEALw_wcB