Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

22 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Meltdown, fire lennon, burn the squad! ungrateful, not committed embarassments who who be ashamed to wear the badge !

Lol

LOL!  It's actually relatively calm at the moment, nothing like mid-August when there was almost a Lawell lynch mob due to lack of transfer activity!  We've had a tough run of fixtures so points were bound to be dropped at some stage, a little more than I'd have liked in saying that but confident we'll go on a run and restore natural order.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, henrik_62 said:

LOL!  It's actually relatively calm at the moment, nothing like mid-August when there was almost a Lawell lynch mob due to lack of transfer activity!  We've had a tough run of fixtures so points were bound to be dropped at some stage, a little more than I'd have liked in saying that but confident we'll go on a run and restore natural order.

Lol the only order

• Haha 1

On 16/10/2019 at 16:28, RonnieTodger said:

Massive fan of the Irn Bru Cup (basically their version of the Checkatrade Trophy)

Scottish Div 1-3 teams

Scottish Premiership U21 teams 

Scottish Non-League teams

2 English National League teams

2 NI teams

2 Welsh teams

2 ROI teams

Need more Konami Cup style tournaments imo

It's called the Tunnocks caramel wafer cup now actually :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night could have been a significant evening in the SPFL title race, Rangers surrender a 2 goal lead at Aberdeen to draw 2-2 and Celtic after getting pegged back to 1-1 in the 90th minute show the grit and determination true champions are made of as we snatched it 2-1 deep into injury time with an inspirational goal from Scott Brown.

Two old firm games in a few weeks coming up, cup final on Sunday and then league encounter at Celtic park on the 29th.  Win the two of those and Rangers will be demoralised.

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Did he actually do a lot wrong? Imagine Vardy playing in the SPL he would be getting booked every week for his celebrations.

yeah. he pointed to his ears and ran towards the Motherwell fans (when the Rangers fans are directly behind the goal he scored).

I think all that was fine.

Then he followed that up with what I've just learnt is called the bras d'honneur. One arm bent up from the elbow and a fist made and then the other arm grabbing the muscle. He did that towards the Motherwell fans which then got him the 2nd booking.

Guest seanfox778
4 hours ago, StanSP said:

yeah. he pointed to his ears and ran towards the Motherwell fans (when the Rangers fans are directly behind the goal he scored).

I think all that was fine.

Then he followed that up with what I've just learnt is called the bras d'honneur. One arm bent up from the elbow and a fist made and then the other arm grabbing the muscle. He did that towards the Motherwell fans which then got him the 2nd booking.

I don't know the true meaning of that gesture but I always thought it was the same as sticking your middle finger up. Was funny but can see why the ref gave him a 2nd yellow.