Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

This team should keep you competitive. It’s pretty much what I used then I stated silvers and I has pace in the right areas and some really amazing but underrated player in Iacopni who is actually one of the top Serie A defenders period. Goalie is awesome too. Sinclair, Armstrong and Richards especially are great and Rhayner is in my starting team still as is Marcos Junior 

E35E26CD-AC9D-44E9-8C8B-6A85F542D911.png

Thanks will look at this next time I am doing silvers. Managed to do what I needed without actually winning a game so wasn’t to bad 😂

• Like 1

Nice stroke of FIFA luck.

Needed a decent RW for my team (been using Mahrez so far). So decided to do the Reus SBC, and play him on 7 chem, because good RW's seem to be hard to come by. I have 0 coins and was pushing it for fodder, so finally gave in and opened the 85+ x 5 pack I'd been saving for the next promo.

Pulled the What If Sancho (92) from it lol Guess I don't need to do Reus now! 

Edit: I'm also ashamed to admit this, but I feel like I should own up - I've taken to rubber banding my first 10 WL games :blush:

Edited by Charl91

1 hour ago, Charl91 said:

Nice stroke of FIFA luck.

Needed a decent RW for my team (been using Mahrez so far). So decided to do the Reus SBC, and play him on 7 chem, because good RW's seem to be hard to come by. I have 0 coins and was pushing it for fodder, so finally gave in and opened the 85+ x 5 pack I'd been saving for the next promo.

Pulled the What If Sancho (92) from it lol Guess I don't need to do Reus now! 

Edit: I'm also ashamed to admit this, but I feel like I should own up - I've taken to rubber banding my first 10 WL games :blush:

Woah, how come? 

I’m kind of glad I didn’t to it this weekend. IF Dallas wouldn’t have been a good red pick 

Edited by HoustonFox

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Woah, how come? 

I’m kind of glad I didn’t to it this weekend. IF Dallas wouldn’t have been a good red pick 

Saves time.

The way the match-making works is that the more you win, the harder the opponents / more you lose, the easier the opponents. If I rubber band the first 10 games, then it puts me against much easier opponents. Half of them I batter so much that they end up quitting in in the first half, saving even more time.

Last weekend, I rubber banded the first 10 games. I finished up with 17 wins, 12 losses, which is about where I'd normally finish anyway.

19 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just played a full icon team bar Adam T at left back. 

6 out of the 10 were prime icons. Canarvaro and Desaliay cbs.

Just how do you get these teams 🤮

Won 4-3... just. 

Depends what sort of Icons. I’ve got Prime Cannavaro, Hierro, and Keane. Moments Schmeichel, Puyol and Nedved and baby Puskas and half way to moments Zambrotta. I put every card I get through upgrade SBCs and have literally nothing in my club. No idea how people afford the top tier ones though.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Depends what sort of Icons. I’ve got Prime Cannavaro, Hierro, and Keane. Moments Schmeichel, Puyol and Nedved and baby Puskas and half way to moments Zambrotta. I put every card I get through upgrade SBCs and have literally nothing in my club. No idea how people afford the top tier ones though.

Do you just put in all the players under 83 into the upgrades? Thinking of spending the day rinsing my club too. 

@Ashley- I also have PIMs of Puyol, Kluivert, Wright and Makelele and Prime Barnes after doing their SBCs, also have Baby Roberto Carlos from a base icon pack (icons swaps I think) and then Baby Rijkaard who I bought. Probably is a lot but I also lean towards them for nostalgia (probably the right age of watching them all) and Roberto Carlos was more luck but I love him over HL Theo. 

With Icons, they are great but not all are meta and probably I could have better players than some of them in certain spots (Kluivert, CBs and maybe Barnes would be ousted by Mbappe / CR7, Bruno Fernansh etc) but I just like to have teams that are fun to me. 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Do you just put in all the players under 83 into the upgrades? Thinking of spending the day rinsing my club too. 

@Ashley- I also have PIMs of Puyol, Kluivert, Wright and Makelele and Prime Barnes after doing their SBCs, also have Baby Roberto Carlos from a base icon pack (icons swaps I think) and then Baby Rijkaard who I bought. Probably is a lot but I also lean towards them for nostalgia (probably the right age of watching them all) and Roberto Carlos was more luck but I love him over HL Theo. 

With Icons, they are great but not all are meta and probably I could have better players than some of them in certain spots (Kluivert, CBs and maybe Barnes would be ousted by Mbappe / CR7, Bruno Fernansh etc) but I just like to have teams that are fun to me. 

I try not to put 81s and 82s in but anything else is fair game. My team is pretty much set in stone now and won’t change unless I get something huge. I’m doing the Zambrotta but am out of coins and just have 2 Keylor Navas left as fodder. I want to replace Keane next but I don’t know who or what with.

I’ve got Robben, Klaiber and Fer that I switch with the French league players sometimes, El Sharawy, Szoboszloi, and POTM Benzema. Baby Blanc, Prime Hierro, Tavernier and Birthday Hermoso as subs/reserves.

F3B08E5C-C5F7-4CB6-8426-3E1336604EB9.png

Edited by howlinmadmurfdoc
  • Thanks 1

Had ToTY Mbappe and for some reason there was only 2 on the market in the ST position both well above the normal sell price. Was watching Line of Duty so stuck mine on for 5.4m and he sold! It’s 1m above the normal BIN so a bit worried I’ll get a ban/coin wipe.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Had ToTY Mbappe and for some reason there was only 2 on the market in the ST position both well above the normal sell price. Was watching Line of Duty so stuck mine on for 5.4m and he sold! It’s 1m above the normal BIN so a bit worried I’ll get a ban/coin wipe.

Nice! I think you’ll be good. 

43 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Thought eff it, I’ll do the 85x5 as I had Valverde in my unassigned and just bought Ter Stegen to replace my untradeable Lloris.  Had to build some fodder from the 81+ pp first and got Reach IF who bumped my IF highest to 81 and also got Koke.  Managed to scrape an 85 squad but had to buy Modric, Suarez and Munain to get me there, so spent about 50k total.  Pretty happy with the results! 

D042A9E8-7F18-45B6-AA74-D608BC5D6FF3.jpeg

You convinced me to do it. 

D31BE4DA-05C7-4B8E-A7DF-96DB763C8C45.jpeg

• Like 2

I just need them to stop messing us about and drop an icon sbc so I can sell all my investments... I’m currently sat on 4k coins lol but my transfer list has 

1x 88 if Aspas

1x Oblak

1x Neuer

1x Koulibally 

1x Ederson

1x Szczesny

4x Busquets 

2x Pogba

20x Carvajal 

Edited by dbtcity

55 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I just need them to stop messing us about and drop an icon sbc so I can sell all my investments... I’m currently sat on 4k coins lol but my transfer list has 

1x 88 if Aspas

1x Oblak

1x Neuer

1x Koulibally 

1x Ederson

1x Szczesny

4x Busquets 

2x Pogba

20x Carvajal 

I'm feeling your pain. I've got 100 on my transfer pile, 35 in the store (blocking me opening the 70 odd packs that are backing up!), 25 on my transfer pile and probably another 50 in my club waiting to sell. It's squeaky bum time of who will break first; EA by releasing an icon SBC or anyone who has invested in fodder by selling at a loss!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I'm feeling your pain. I've got 100 on my transfer pile, 35 in the store (blocking me opening the 70 odd packs that are backing up!), 25 on my transfer pile and probably another 50 in my club waiting to sell. It's squeaky bum time of who will break first; EA by releasing an icon SBC or anyone who has invested in fodder by selling at a loss!

The 81+ pp end at 6.... here’s hoping tonight is the night lol feel your pain re the unassigned route I did it a while back with rare golds! Must’ve completed about 5 sbcs around the time that I couldn’t use as they got lost in the pile lol 

im just amazed high rated fodder has held its ground with the player days offers I honestly thought they’d plummet

Edited by dbtcity
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

The 81+ pp end at 6.... here’s hoping tonight is the night lol feel your pain re the unassigned route I did it a while back with rare golds! Must’ve completed about 5 sbcs around the time that I couldn’t use as they got lost in the pile lol 

im just amazed high rated fodder has held its ground with the player days offers I honestly thought they’d plummet

Just did 3 to get in before the lock.  88 Aspas was first one! Then Ruben Nevsh, and finally SMS.  Also packed Golds for Benz, Bonucci and IF Lingz for my other packs.  Not sure what Ive done to deserve this luck today! 10 to 6 is the time to open backs!