Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Held strong for a whole hour before the inevitable happened and I did the party bag... actually got a walk out this time (barely) future star Oscar... did the Sanches sbc as there was no chance I was opting for Kondogbia with H/M work rates as I wanted him at cdm! My starting 11 is nearly a sea of pink now lol 

Had an absolute mare tonight playing Fifa seems like the spring snapped on my R2 button so I was basically sprinting non stop all game lol sounds like a common fualt with the dual sense controllers but jeeeez it was hard work in game lol 

• Haha 1

2 wins to go for Hamza. Played some right old teams. One team had Birthday Gervinho, Mid-Seedorf and Rashford. He went 3-0 up and I played on just for the goal. Won 6-4. Last one had record breakers Vardy and Mid Best up top. He went 1-0 up with a spawny goal and then paused it for me. 6-2 later and another win. Hehehehe. Once I get the wins I’ll give the others away and catch up on some articles on The Atheltic 😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Just got to the 300 FUT fan friendly wins to get the jumbo rare players and ultimate packs. 54 rare golds. Thought id open them both in the hope of getting a FUT birthday card.

86 rated David Silva highest rated ffs

lol I was the same the other night stayed up till the early hours as I had 10 more rivals games to score in to get an ultimate pack.... out walked Kasper Schmeichel... a pack that costs  about £20 should bare minimum contain at least 1 walk out

39 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Has anyone completed moments Schmeichel? I’m tempted after using his baby for about 10 games! Just not sure if it would be a pointless upgrade or not

I’ve got him. He’s good but maybe not much better than an Oblak or Ter Stegen. My problem was with those two was I’d keep chopping them in as SBC fodder, so Schmeichel will stop me doing that. I’ve done a few of the icon SBCs now Hierro, Keane, Puyol, Nedved and haven’t been disappointed with any of them.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Has anyone completed moments Schmeichel? I’m tempted after using his baby for about 10 games! Just not sure if it would be a pointless upgrade or not

Yeah, I did him. After the first WL league, I was convinced it was the worst FIFA decision I've ever made. I had some games where he conceded 6 goals from 6 shots.

He's been pretty good since though. However, I don't reckon he's any better than Courtois, who I used before.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve done him. He’s great. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’m quite enjoying his baby so I think I might do his loan first and give him a bash! Really tempted to do his sbc though

I've got the loan. He seems decent. But I've not used him loads.

2 hours ago, Sly said:

He’s actually scored for me off a corner as well. 

I've only really used him in the relase the keepers and had him in goal. 

Totw kasper and Joe Hart however may end up as super subs with some of the skills they have shown lol

Just finished that. Do I bang mandana straight in the Eric Bailey sbc? Thought ppl.

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Totw kasper and Joe Hart however may end up as super subs with some of the skills they have shown lol

Just finished that. Do I bang mandana straight in the Eric Bailey sbc? Thought ppl.

From the reviews I’ve seen of him he looks like an awful keeper, I’ve got a feeling like most other objective cards he’ll be finding his way into an sbc

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Yep, not a great keeper but I’m yet to find a keeper in this game cycle who is better than average. Taller keepers seem to save more than shorter, but they are all prone to gaffs in the majority of games. 

Gold Pope or Red pick Neuer (90 TOTW) are my go to keepers, just because I have a Prem and Bundes squads.

4 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Coming up against so many idiots using Mbappe and normal players in the Keeper friendlies. Guessing they are just trying to get some friendly wins, but how sad do you have to be!

Surprised ea haven’t sorted that yet! Easy for people to get the ultimate pack from friendly wins though so I’m not surprised to see people taking advantage of it as scummy as it is

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Anyone else thick like me and played two games in silver lounge before realising they’d changed the game mode for silver stars.

To be fair I would’ve if I hadn’t spotted some1 on Twitter complain earlier about grinding silvers for 1 1/2 hours before noticing it was in the other mode lol