Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Do you guys believe players get nerfed? Lewa Toty used to be unbelievable for me, now hes just become so slow and misses easy chances.

I played against someone a few nights  ago and had a crap gold team mainly Scottish league players and not one of my players could catch them or get last there defence for pace.  The gold teams at the min all cause me more problems than teams with icons or special cards 

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I personally love Renato have him alongside Vidal atm and they seem to complement each other so well! I have Vidal set to stay back and Renato just on basic... I’m with you re Del P but I’m more tempted to buy over doing his sbc

He’s great so far. Just one game as I was trying to get the squad battle packs for La Liga and then did some Asensio sweatiness. 

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Do you guys believe players get nerfed? Lewa Toty used to be unbelievable for me, now hes just become so slow and misses easy chances.

I feel like it’s game by game and probably a number of factors like player form, relative squad strength and connection speed. I really wonder sometimes if server lag for one player is worth as there’s no way they equalise it. I heard Rivals might be P2P, so that might be more level? Dunno! 

13 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Players that celebrate every crappy little goal need to get in the bin 

Especially in the friendlies.  Also people who watch the cut scenes when walking on / off annoy me too.

Just bought FUT Birthday Hermoso after loving his gold in Friendlies @dbtcity - got him for 170, so not too bad. Had to get a new goalie so went Courtois. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Especially in the friendlies.  Also people who watch the cut scenes when walking on / off annoy me too.

Just bought FUT Birthday Hermoso after loving his gold in Friendlies @dbtcity - got him for 170, so not too bad. Had to get a new goalie so went Courtois. 

Honestly drives me crazy. Been annoying tonight on rivals as I got relegated again to div 7 and the players I am playing against are defo not div 7 players 

17 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Honestly drives me crazy. Been annoying tonight on rivals as I got relegated again to div 7 and the players I am playing against are defo not div 7 players 

I think people are relegating themselves to get the league prime players pack objectives done easier, as they can’t stick playing squad battles to complete them.

Sweaty as hell tonight, constant pressure aggressive tactics in every single game in Div 3. Horrible to play against.

A taster for the TOTS WL sweatfest to come this weekend no doubt.

7 hours ago, stu said:

I think people are relegating themselves to get the league prime players pack objectives done easier, as they can’t stick playing squad battles to complete them.

Sweaty as hell tonight, constant pressure aggressive tactics in every single game in Div 3. Horrible to play against.

I’ve trended to find the WL gets a little easier come tots as all the casuals come back... only time I’ve ever hit elite 3 lol 

9 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

He’s superb mate! I just need to pack a decent Spanish rb/La Laiga rb to use him (trying to keep my team fully untradeable)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stu said:

I didn’t help myself by using the crappy teams I had to do the objectives as wanted to get gold one on rivals when in div 6.

can’t bring myself to do any more weekend league as I know it’ll just be stressful and I’ll end up with 0 wins 😂

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Red Immobile I mean other than Courtious everyone else I’d consider fodder so I’ll take an 89 rated card

I always take the number (i.e. close to zero!) of red cards being used as part of WL teams as an indicator of the quality of the rewards. I'd definitely consider an 89 rated as a win!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

My team have gone on holiday, ever have those games where you're making great runs with your wide players but your strikers or cams are just walking around? Drives me insane, team have just stopped playing normally this week 

Been having the same problem with Birthday Vardy. Set to stay central get in behind etc but as soon as my winger gets the ball hes walking towards the box forcing me to chop back and usdle my full backs or midfielders instead.

Volland and Paqueta as my player picks and got Fabian at 10 wins so not too bad.  Are people going untradeable packs for Rivals?  Since I’ve started WL, I find impossible to get Rank 1 anymore at 30x 400 points isn’t enough! 

3 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Been having the same problem with Birthday Vardy. Set to stay central get in behind etc but as soon as my winger gets the ball hes walking towards the box forcing me to chop back and usdle my full backs or midfielders instead.

Birthday Williams has been the same in MM for the Asensio challenge.  So bizarre.  Changed him from Finisher to Engine and that seemed to make a difference.  Not sure if anyone watches Inception on YouTube, but he puts Engine on everyone! He’s a supreme skiller though, I’m more of a Stallion, left stick work space and chance and then try and score. Still struggling to break parked busses though - especially the Varane / Mendy combo that everyone seems to be rocking in their La Liga teams in MM.  Also played a guy who was doing Championship challenge last night, enjoyable game apart from him spamming two goals from last 10 mins to take to 4-4 and then bringing on Prime E’To, Dalglish and a Birthday Adama in ET. 

8 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Birthday Williams has been the same in MM for the Asensio challenge.  So bizarre.  Changed him from Finisher to Engine and that seemed to make a difference.  Not sure if anyone watches Inception on YouTube, but he puts Engine on everyone! He’s a supreme skiller though, I’m more of a Stallion, left stick work space and chance and then try and score. Still struggling to break parked busses though - especially the Varane / Mendy combo that everyone seems to be rocking in their La Liga teams in MM.  Also played a guy who was doing Championship challenge last night, enjoyable game apart from him spamming two goals from last 10 mins to take to 4-4 and then bringing on Prime E’To, Dalglish and a Birthday Adama in ET. 

I tend to wack an engine on all my players too, I just prefer them to have that little boost to their balance and agility as I like to hold the ball and build up the play. I dont know if it does my any good tbh, I'm quite sceptical when it comes to these chem styles lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Tots cards confirmed as WL reds for next week!!! Finally I might have a red card in my team.... still not going past 14 wins though lol 

Need Gold 2 for a guaranteed community team of the season player though... :thumbdown:

How many packs do people have saved for tonight? I have around 30 including the recent 83+ *10, 84+ player pick, 2 weeks of rewards and an ultimate pack from 200 WL goals from last weekend.

Any chance of getting a TOTS card out of that? :teehee:

Edited by stu

4 minutes ago, stu said:

Need Gold 2 for a guaranteed communicty team of the season player though... :thumbdown:

How many packs do people have saved for tonight? I have around 30 including the recent 83+, 84+ player pick, 2 weeks of rewards and an ultimate pack from 200 WL goals from last weekend.

Got 29 saved including the 83+ 84+ few others like the league packs from the objectives and stuff. Don’t hold much hope for anything though 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stu said:

Need Gold 2 for a guaranteed community team of the season player though... :thumbdown:

How many packs do people have saved for tonight? I have around 30 including the recent 83+ *10, 84+ player pick, 2 weeks of rewards and an ultimate pack from 200 WL goals from last weekend.

Meh I don’t think I’ll bother with the extra sweat just to have 1 player guaranteed from the top leagues.... chances will be taken lol 

• Like 1