Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

Started the hamza objective yesterday won 4 so far. No one has done golden goal yet though which is a pain 😂

No one will. My recommendation is to score an OG in an early game and get all the assists and other goals out the way in one game if possible (or two if you play a numpty that complies but doesn’t do offside trap / move keeper so it’s still hard to score some stuff) and then focus on wins. Then, and I know it sucks, just play out the remainder by giving wins out to get your remaining goal. I also combined it with the Brazil challenge at that point to speed things up. 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

No one will. My recommendation is to score an OG in an early game and get all the assists and other goals out the way in one game if possible (or two if you play a numpty that complies but doesn’t do offside trap / move keeper so it’s still hard to score some stuff) and then focus on wins. Then, and I know it sucks, just play out the remainder by giving wins out to get your remaining goal. I also combined it with the Brazil challenge at that point to speed things up. 

Same as that new game mode for the Brazilian silver/rare mega pack... I heard everyone was rubber banding in pretty much every game... 10 games later and not 1 player did it lol quite a few did quit at 1.0/0.0 though

I am just left with 4 wins and the girls scored in so many games now done thts assists and stuff last night. Hopefully finish it tonight if I can get lucky.  So close is so many games to messing up from being 3or 4 goals ahead to just scraping wins online last night 

• Like 1

Wow! Any reason? 

No promo tomorrow ... we’ve had no new icons/icon sbcs for a while... 1+1= me losing a bunch of coins... or cashing in a few 👀 I’m sure last time around swaps we got the mid/prime player pick... if they do a madness and drop another or even a prime/moments I could be in the money

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

lol we keep going till we bag a decent 1 👍🏻 At least yours wasn’t a dupe I bagged my 3rd dupe out of the last 4 this time RB Dalot lol 

I know keep saying i won’t and do it anyway. At least it’s ok rated can chick into another one 😂

7 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

WIF Yuri Berchiche

89 rated LB, not bad! Doesn't fit in my team, but I suppose I can't complain with that.

Superb card 👏🏻 I start him at RB before switching him with Mendy in game... also a monster at cb... man I wish that would’ve been the Dupe that popped up for me lol 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Latest party bag I said I wouldn’t do 😂

42440C52-0383-4BD2-AC69-64696EFA85BA.png

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

lol we keep going till we bag a decent 1 👍🏻 At least yours wasn’t a dupe I bagged my 3rd dupe out of the last 4 this time RB Dalot lol 

I’m starting to feel grateful for my 88 Sancho (who I don’t really like! 😂

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Superb card 👏🏻 I start him at RB before switching him with Mendy in game... also a monster at cb... man I wish that would’ve been the Dupe that popped up for me lol 

Yeah, to be honest he looks like a great card.

It's just in the full back position, I aleady have 88 Bender,  87 WIF Mbabu, 88 De Sciglio, Prime Cole, Klaiber, Freeze Traore and IF Hernandez 86 rated (has like 97 pace, so great sub), so I'm pretty much stacked there.

Do love a full back. Pretty much all 3 of my subs in a game tend to be full-backs lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Hama objective done quite quickly last night luckily people decided goalden goal was the way which is good or wouldn’t have finished it. 

Finished this morning. Replaced tradeable RTTF Wilf as im selling what i can to get birthday Vardy. Should have him today. Decided to go for him as i faced him in my 1st champs game this weekend and he destroyed me.

Did the schmeichel sbc last night mainly for 1 last attempt at bagging a tradeable birthday card (believe it or not I didn’t pack any lol) but the more I think of my logic in completing him the more flawed it seems... I’ve loved his baby since packing him so I should really have just stuck with that as although it looks a lot better with the dynamic image I’ll be amazed If he performs any better... I ended up keeping the baby card as well just incase ea logic kicks in and he’s actually worse lol 

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Finished this morning. Replaced tradeable RTTF Wilf as im selling what i can to get birthday Vardy. Should have him today. Decided to go for him as i faced him in my 1st champs game this weekend and he destroyed me.

I will swap him in for Kante see how he does. Would love that Vardy card but I have a about 3k in coins 😂

About to start “Project Makelele” but I already have FB Busquets, Hamza, Guendouzi and Vidal, as well as Baby Rijkaard who can step in to CDM. Anyone done him yet? 

I’ve given up on my Inter Milan project and sold IF Lautaro after a few games, he just want doing it. Bought for 360, sold for 405. Same for OTW Hakimi, bought for 41 sold for 46 and actually while looking up his price snagged another at 41 and sold for 46. Also tried mid-Koeman as CDM but he bombed forward too much and was not agile. Bought him for 250 and sold for 293. ££££££££ 

@dbtcity- I’m liking Birthday Williams! He beat Lautaro in battle of the strikers by miles. Have him up top with PIM Kluivert and then Ian Wright Wright Wright on the bench.  Still tempted by Mbappe though and might grab him after WL when he drops again (or should I keep cash for Makelele?) 

36 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

About to start “Project Makelele” but I already have FB Busquets, Hamza, Guendouzi and Vidal, as well as Baby Rijkaard who can step in to CDM. Anyone done him yet? 

I’ve given up on my Inter Milan project and sold IF Lautaro after a few games, he just want doing it. Bought for 360, sold for 405. Same for OTW Hakimi, bought for 41 sold for 46 and actually while looking up his price snagged another at 41 and sold for 46. Also tried mid-Koeman as CDM but he bombed forward too much and was not agile. Bought him for 250 and sold for 293. ££££££££ 

@dbtcity- I’m liking Birthday Williams! He beat Lautaro in battle of the strikers by miles. Have him up top with PIM Kluivert and then Ian Wright Wright Wright on the bench.  Still tempted by Mbappe though and might grab him after WL when he drops again (or should I keep cash for Makelele?) 

Have you tried Makeleles loan? I thought he was ok but I opted for Renato Sanches who’s been superb alongside Vidal (I’ve got Vidal on Stay back and the pair beside each other is just poetry)

do love Mbappe as well but he’s worked his way back out to LM/LW as I prefer Williams and Neymar up top!

sold my FBDay Perisic as I have untradeable Kulasevski but I’m already thinking about bringing him back once I cash in on my investments 

• Like 1